Chapter 1

As I was looking out the window I noticed my mother pulling up at my school. Alice M. Harte, where it all started.

I waved to my mom as she pulled of leaving me to start my first day of school alone.

After I got my things and breakfast I wondered the halls getting waves and squeals from the 1st grade girls while looking for my boys.

"Sup Ty Sup Ryan" I said as they nodded their head

"Sup Corin" they said as we started walking towards the classroom where we were going to be stuck in for the entire year.

As the teacher checked off our names we headed to our seats ignoring all of the stares girls was giving us.

"Hi Corin!" a voice said well kind off screamed in my ear. We all groaned because we knew who it was. Her.

Steveana.

"Hey Steveana" we all said. She always stays trying to claim a person like go somewhere. I still can't believe I actually liked her crazy self.

"Corin how was your summer? I had so much fun, I went- she was cut off by the teacher. Thank you!

"Settle down class so we can start." The teacher said.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now lunch time and I couldn't be any happier.

All throughout lunch me Tyrus, and Ryan all talked about our summer and stuff until we were interrupted by an annoying high pitch voice.

"Hi guys" she said

"Oh my god, Steveana stops yelling! What part of you are annoying don't you understand? Leave me alone! I don't like you!" I said harshly.

"Lol" Tyrus was laughing his ass off.

"Bruh" Ryan said chuckling while he was trying to calm Tyrus ole' goofy self-down

By that time we were all in tears laughing and so was Steveana. We always joked liked this every now and then.

"You play too much"

"You should have seen your face though! You know I like you girl." I said trying to keep a straight face.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyrus momma had just dropped us at school. While we were in class we heard that we were getting a new student because everybody was talking about it. Then it all got quiet when we heard a door open then close and in came a girl that was just as tall and as dark as me. She was really skinny with sort of long hair.

You see out of my crew Ryan is the tallest then it's me next is Tyrus being the shortest.

T: Class we have a new student with us today. Sweetie why don't you tell us your name

"Hi I'm Angel" new girl said shyly.

HI's were said across the room.

"Angel, how about you go sit over there in that empty chair."

"Okay" she said shyly again.

"Say girl who you and why you over here?" Steveana said as the teacher stepped out the class."

"Man, Steveana, you doing way too much right now." Ryan said.

"So this is between me and her" she said as the new girl looked down at her lap.

"Steve drop the subject and leave her along" I said as the new girl looked up. Steveana got upset and left the table to go somewhere else.

"Thank you I'm Angel by the way" she said

"You welcome I'm Corin, that's Tyrus and Ryan" I said as we all shared a laugh. This was the start off a great friendship for the rest of first grade.

Vote/ comment