The day I won my my go card League

Wake up Eli going to be late for the Go karting race is we've gotta leave in 30 minutes. Said Mum.I got dressed just ran to the car and we started driving down the highway there  was a big car crash big so I was late by a few minutes luckily the race hasn't started yet.Because the race before my race is one of the people crashed so they had to clean the track So my race started an hour late.

we are in the final Eli has the lead by half a second can you hold on to the lead for half A of the lap But his rival Jack is right behind him Jack goes to pass Eli but Eli crosses the line before Jack can pass Eli .

I did it I did something no one has ever done before win all 13 races in my go-kart league that's the day that started my whole career of being a race car driver because a Australian race team wanted me on the junior race team for V8 Supercars  plus it was my birthday I was turning 16 I was getting my own house in Australia if I excepted  the request to be on the junior race team So I accepted the request so I booked the first flight ticket I could get.

 It was a 16 hour flight from California to Australia so I packed my bag to go to Australia luckily my flight was at 3 am so I get there with enough time to drop my bags at my house and go to the practice session.