School😔

You wake up at 6:30 am having to get ready for school. You force yourself off the couch to get ready.

 You force yourself off the couch to get ready

You wear that. You grab your house keys and get into your car.(btw, your parents are rich)

When you pull up to school you see everyone look at you but your don't care

When you pull up to school you see everyone look at you but your don't care. When you walk into the school everyone starts staring and talking about you. You keep walking until someone walks up to you. You-yes? You look up and see Cohen. Cohen- do you need help finding your classes? You- actually yes that would be gre-. You get cut off by Emma walking up. Emma- hey Cohen what are you doing talking to this hoe? You- what the hell did you just call me? Emma- A hoe and l'll say it again. You- you know what? You are about to punch her when someone holds you back. ??-It's not worth it. You turn around and see a curly lightskin. Emma- let's go Cohen, before her bitch ass rubs off on us. She saw walking away.

??-hey, sorry but don't fight with Emma, she's not worth it. You- and you are? ??-I'm Jiggy and you are? You- I'm y/n. Jiggy- I like that name. You- thanks. You- can you help me find my classes? Jiggy- yeah of course. He reaches for your schedule and sees your classes. Jiggy- looks like you have all your classes with me. You- thank you so much. Jiggy- yeah no problem. You guys start walking to class together. Jiggy- I thought I was about to have a hot cheeto girls. You laugh. You- yeah, I'm not like that at all I promise. You get to the class and see Emma and Cohen sitting down next to each other. You- swear if that bitch try's me again I will slap the wh-. Jiggy covers your mouth because he see's the teacher walking by. Teacher- Jiggy get to your seat please and new girl come up front.

You walk to the front of the class and just stand there. Teacher- would you like to introduce yourself? You- sure, I'm y/n and I moved her from New York and yeah. Random kid- what's your body count? Everyone starts laughing and you walk over to him and punch him in the face. Everyone looks at the teacher watching you. Teacher- I didn't see a thing, she says turning around. Teacher- you can sit next to Jiggy or Cohen your choice. You walk towards Cohen to only keep walking and sitting next Jiggy.