0.3

Olivia's POV
*Earlier*
My first class is Science. I honestly hate my teacher, Mrs. McDowell. She hates Alex bc she yelled at her once (A/N true story! That actually happened and she doesn't like me😂😂). She literally ruined Science. I went to my locker to get my books. I looked over and saw Peter, (shown above) the cutest most sexy guy I have ever seen in my entire life. We have first period together. I brushed off my clothes and looked in the mirror that I have in my locker. I brushed out my hair and exhaled loudly. I shut my locker and walked down the hall. I could feel his eyes scanning my body. I entered the classroom and I sat in the back of the class. I got all my stuff out and began to do my homework. Peter walked in and sat beside me at the table.
"Hey do you want to copy mine?"
"Sure" I said smiling. He reached into his book bag and handed me his completed his homework. He began to unpack and I finished my work. The rest of the hooligans began to file into the classroom. Peter got settled and I handed him his paper.
"Thank you so much"
"Your welcome love. Hey do you think that you could repay me by coming to my house today and helping me with my math?" He winked.
"Sure, why not" I am so excited you don't even understand. I knew I should wear my good panties today. During class he kept his hand rested on my thigh. Everytime we made eye contact sparks flew throughout my body.
*after school*
Alexandria's POV

I quickly went to my locker and then when I was done walked over to Olivia's.
"Hey I'm going home with this kid Garrett! I will tell you the deats later boo!"
"I'm going home with Peter!" She squealed.
"OH MY GAWD!!! Don't have to much fun!" I winked.
"SAME!" She winked at me. I gave her a hug and began to walk over to where Garrett and I planned to meet in History.
"Hey,"
"Hey Garrett!" We began to walk towards the exit door.
"So Alex, I have a question"
"What is it?"
"Um, well I was wondering if you would um...m-maybe wanted to like um...like g-go somewhere with me this Friday?" I smiled at his cuteness.
"Sure, of course."
"Good because I would be so embarrassed if you said no" We both began to laugh. He grabbed my hand and we walked over to his car. He held the door open for me and I hopped in. He shut the door behind me and walked over to the driver side. He got in and started the car. He handed me the aux cord.
"You choose" He smiled. I smirked at him.
"Roll the windows down!" I plugged it into my phone and turned on Hot Nigga by Bobby Shmurda. I turned it up really loud. He laughed at me and my dancing. He began to drive out and we saw Olivia and Peter. They were doing the same thing! Knowing Olivia she was driving Peter insane. Once we saw them Garrett began to dance and honk the horn. Peter was dancing well. I was having such a good time until Mrs. McDowell yelled at us to turn it down. Garrett quickly turned it down and we looked at each other and laughed. Knowing Olivia she literally just flicked her off and Peter drove off.
"I am not getting in trouble on the first day" he laughed.
"Yea Olivia is like that" I laughed as well. I am so happy that I sat next to Garrett today.