54 Marking Territory

Ganondorf pov.

Okay it's not that Zorrol bastard. But why was she so defensive about it not being my business. My one job in this deal is to protect her and something is hurting her. I know she doesn't have a real boyfriend, she is very limited with what she can do online, so no online boyfriends. No one at school even talks to her other than that creep. And she's either at home with her cat or with me.

So I know that she isn't keeping an actual abusive boyfriend from me. There's not a lot I can do to figure out who hurt her without stalking. Even if I was open to stalking, I'm not good at physical stealth so she would notice me that way. I once again can't track a cell phone as she doesn't have one. I can't use any social media platform to internet stalk.

I should really just figure out how to cheer her up. She did agree to come over for Saturday. I could use that as an excuse to get her another gift. I don't think another plushie would be a good idea. I'm not going near a makeup store after telling Onox to just get Veran a gift so that maybe she would start liking him. Veran will make things up given any opportunity.

Flowers. That's what I can get her. I could use it as a way of telling Zorrol to fuck off and leave her alone. I just need to prevent people, and more importantly Vaati, from assuming they are from the creep. My initials would give me away to her but if I can't think of any better ways to do it.

Or I could get them the day ahead of her visit and give them to her while she's over. It would mean her thinking that it was just for show. And I want people to see that she's getting flowers from someone who isn't Zorrol.

Valentines day is coming up. I don't think she's going to be trusting enough of me by then to be a real date for her. But I can still use it as an excuse to get closer to her.