Let's Rev It Up! PT - 1

Y/n Pov

I laid in my bed as it was six in the morning as I had my hands behind my head as I looked at the ceiling. For most of you that don't know, My name is Y/n Fudo, I'm a duelist in Heartland Academy, at the top of my grade and only use my Synchro deck I made with my parents. My dad, Yusei Fudo, works in a lab, and my mom, Akiza Izinski, is a nurse at a hospital near my school. I have a few good friends and two girlfriends. I know, how do I make time for both of them? Well, my first girlfriend is a girl named Tori, she's friends with my other two buds, Yuma and Bronk, even though I'm amazed at how she handles their idioticy. Yuma is a good friend, but his dueling skills aren't that great. My second girlfriend is a girl named Rio, she's currently in the hospital in a coma, but I make some time to see her, even though her brother, Shark, hates me.

???: Y/n, are you up, honey?

I looked at my door as I heard my mom's voice on the other side of it as I sit up and sit on the side of my bed as I had shorts and a black t shirt on.

Y/n: I'm up, mom. I'll be out in a bit.

Akiza: Okay, I'm making your favorite for breakfast.

Y/n: Thanks, mom.

I heard her footsteps go down the hall as I turn on the light in my room as it was a pretty modern room. A bed, a few dressers, a desk and closet as well as a tv with a tv stand. I looked at my desk as I saw my cards for my deck spread out as I walk over and put them together before looking at my synchro monsters as I looked at my dad's best card that he passed to me, Stardust Dragon. I've always had a connection with my dad and my moms cards, as well as their friends. Mom always told me of their duels and their adventures and it's what inspired me to be a duelist. I showered and started to get dressed as I put on blue jeans and a short brown jacket with a white undershirt as I had a silver pendant around my neck and brown fingerless gloves. I had black hair with the front of it was a dark red.

I grabbed my deck and put it in my belt as I put it around my waist and grabbed my bag as I walked down the stairs to see my mom as she was in the kitchen as she was wearing her old dueling clothes