Hi Carl....

Kyla jumped out of the tent and hugged Jax. "Thank you so much!" she said hugging him still. "Get off of him Kyla." Nathaniel said pulling Kyla off of Jax. "It's fine" Jax said smiling at Kyla than at Nathaniel. "We have a camp around here and we can get yo healthy and when you look healthy enough were gonna let you go" Jax said looking at Kyla than Nathaniel. "Thanks" Nathaniel said smiling at Jax. "Just 3 questions. 1. How many walkers did you kill 2. How many people did you kill and why 3. How old are you?" Jax asked wiping his head. "1. to many 2. 2 because they told us to and 3. I'm 15 and my sister Kyla is also 15 too." Nathaniel said looking at Jax than pushing his blonde hair out of his face. "Okay your good come on" Jax said. They were walking for a while. "I have a sister that's turning 15" Jax said looking down and smiling. "What happened to her? Did she die?" Kyla asked all curious. Nathaniel punched her arm. Kyla rubbed her arm and gave Nathaniel a angry look. "No she just went on a run with one of our group members" Jax said looking up. "Race you to the prison!" Kyla said running. Jax laughed and started running so did Nathaniel. Jax beat both of them. "No fair" Kyla said out of breath. "Open up Rick!" Jax yelled. Instead of Rick, Carl opened the gate. "Thanks Carl. This is Kyla and Nathaniel" Jax said introducing them. "Hi Carl" Kyla said smiling. "Hi" Carl said looking at Kyla.
{4 days later}
"Where's Carmen they should of been back by now!" Carl said pacing back and forth. "Who?" Kyla asked. "My friend" Carl said still pacing back and forth. "Her birthday is today! And I got her something" He said. "Oh don't worry Carl she'll be back soon." Kyla said walking to him and gave him a kiss than walked away.