•kozume kenma•

10/20/2020
kenma x reader
•2nd person p.o.v.
fluff
gender neutral
summary: you're over at kenmas house playing video games on his PC and he wants your attention.

_______________________________

You are over at Kenmas house for the weekend.

Right now you're playing [insert favorite game]
on Kenmas laptop in his bed.

He had left the room to use the bathroom, but when he comes back, he lays down next to you on the bed and snuggles up to you.

"Y/n." He says in his usual, quiet tone.
"Hm?" You reply, still focusing on your game.
"You've been playing for over an hour.." he states as he wraps his arms around your body.

"..I want cuddles." He says in a pouty voice. You glance over at him and his cute face makes your heart flutter.
You look back at the laptop and say, "after this game."

Kenma nuzzles his face into your neck and gently kisses it up and down trying to distract you.
You blush and stutter,
"K-kenma, y-you're..distracting me, you're gonna make me loose."
He presses his lips to your ear and whispers,
"That's the point, so I can gain your attention."
You finally give in and close the laptop, then getting up off the bed to put it on his desk.

You walk back over to the bed with still a faint blush across your cheeks.
Kenma chuckles softly and says as you lay down next to him,

"Mission complete, get cuddles from my baby."
He pulls you closer to him and showers soft kisses all over your face:

Forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks, and gently on your lips, then along your jawline and down your neck again.

He rests at the crook of your neck and sighs,
"I wanna nap with you." He whispers gently; sounding kind of sleepy.
"Me too Kenma."
You slowly close your eyes and fall asleep.

__________________________

Word count:315

an: sorry this one is a little shorter than the last, i started this at school and finished it while I was on the bus.
Hope you enjoyed it.