chapter one: roomies

Brooklyn's outfit of the day!! (jewelry included)

❤❤❤

Brooklyn's P.O.V

"AHHHH!!" I heard a loud shrieking scream. I let out a little sigh and immediately started walking to where I heard the screaming come from. 

I have been sitting for hours staring at a blank book, trying to get ideas for my next story. This is just perfect. Maybe I could make the book about annoying roommates who like to interrupt aspiring writers thinking process.

I slowly walked into the living room as I saw Heather continuously freaking out and jumping up and down, staring at her phone in happiness and shock. What is it now?

Heather was the fashion enthused one in our group. She was also incredibly fun loving and happy vibes. Some may even call her that girl you see on Instagram that you want to meet/be so bad because she's stunning and has amazing fashion sense. 

"Heather, why are we screaming this early in the afternoon?" I asked her lifelessly. Hopefully she has a good reasoning this time because the last time was because she thought Channing Tatum's nudes were leaked. I wasn't pleased.

"Girl! I've just been invited to a club by a B-lister. He's so hot and singleeee." She pointed at her phone enthusiastically. I chuckled and shook my head at her.

"Who?" I asked, pretending to be interested. The last time I even went to a place that was like a club, I met Asher. Asher Daniels. My now ex boyfriend.

"Dude, this place is awesome!" Heather called out to us as she dragged me and Hayden's hand inside the bar/ high school party. I was extremely nervous, but also ready to have some fun since this is my first time really partying.

15 minutes in and I was already drinking and having an amazing time with my friends. Heather was making out with a guy she just met and Hayden was having fun with the ladies. 

I grinned and shook my head at them as I looked between the both of them. I then shrugged and continued drinking and dancing. Letting the music move my body. Letting myself get lost into the fun. 

As I was continuing to have fun, I could feel someone's eyes on me. I tried brushing it off until I turned around and saw who's eyes I felt on me.

It was a ridiculously sexy guy that I've seen around before. He was muscular and perfect. His face was perfectly structured and even his eyes. Oh, his eyes. They were perfect. Oh what I would do to get my hands all over that.