Chapter Thirty-Six

Yaku:
Laughter was surrounding me as Kuroo sprayed everyone with the hose. Daichi finally took it from him and stayed Kuroo in the face up close. His bed head still stayed up.
I laughed loudly and an arm pulled me away from the large group, taking me behind the corner of the gym.
Lev's lips pressed against mine and I stiffened before relaxing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, smirking when I licked his bottom lip. This made him stumble back a little before he picked me up, holding me closer. I broke it to gasp for air, leaning on his wet shoulder.
He did so too, his neck a little red.
I grin as a dumb thought came to my mind. I kissed his neck softly, making him suck in a breath harshly.
I moved up back to his lips, placing a peck on them before looking into his green eyes. I breathed softly, trying to contain my pounding heart.
We just stared at each other and he lowered me down into the ground. He took a seat on a bench and I walked over, hugging him.
Suddenly, I hear a loud scream.
>>Video up top<<
"NOOOOOOO!!! I WANNA BE SKINNNY!!!"
I blink and look at Lev then the corner where it had come from. I ran around the corner to see Kuroo offered a slice of watermelon to Kenma, who was still miraculously dry.
I blink and Kenma just stared at the watermelon. I cover my mouth and snicker, looking away when I got a few looks.
I realized I had also hidden my lips, which were being to turn bright red and swollen slightly from kissing Lev.
I glance at Lev and he was hugging his stomach as silent laughter poured from his mouth.
"Short people are so weird, " he breathed.
I looked at him and a few of my teammates made praying gestures.
I spun on my foot and kneed Lev in the butt, giving him the Mom kick. I feel like the Mom of the team. Ugh.
Lev rubbed his butt, shooting me a semi-harsh glare. I raised my foot to kick him again and he ran over behind Kenma.
Kuroo looked between me and Lev before asking loudly.
"Why are Lev's lips so red and swollen?"