one

"And why on earth shall i team up with her? Her of all the ninja's in konoha..." sasuke snorted with his monotonous tone to kakashi, his former sensei and the Hokage.
Kakashi, the masked man, rested his chin on his back of his hands, closed his eyes and sighed.
"She is capable now...sasuke, we need her skills and the Byakugo to complete the mission she is the only one fit for this mission along with you" kakashi retorted.
"She is weakling and useless.." sasuke said but he stopped as he heard a knock on the door.

Sakura was walking through the hokage's aisle to reach the office.
She was told early in the morning that the Hokage has summoned her.
She knew its for a mission surly.
Sakura was walking thrilled as she needed to prove herself.
Even after the war, and Naruto's severe wounds, protecting her, that luckily he didn't die, but was comatose for three straight months, everyone in the village kept blaming her for his fatal wounds.
Saying that she was still weakling and useless.
Even though, Sakura only jumped to protect Him And Sasuke In The forest of death , still they called her that.
As she approached the hokage's office, readily to knock, she heard the vague sound of the well known, sole survivor of the uchiha clan, sasuke Uchiha the love of her life
The rogue ninja, that came back and now is holding missions.
She heard him say all the things that hurt her feeling.
The same 'useless and weakling' words that echoed through her ears she hated to admit but its..true she loved him he hated her

Sakura froze, but she didn't notice that warm tear, falling down her cheeks, wetting them.
She realized his words still hurts as always
Sakura wiped her tears and then knocked politely, opening the door.4

"Oi, sakura...welcome" kakashi greeted.
Sakura bowed.
"Kakashi sama, you summoned me" she said lowly.
Sasuke just glared at her indifferent.
"Yes, you are to escort sasuke to a mission, retrieving a scroll. The scroll has Haruno's seal, or otsutsuki's signs that are only unlocked with the Byakugo..." kakashi retorted.
"Hai, kakashi sama..." she bowed politely again.
"Now, both of you are dismissed.." kakashi said, sasuke walked and sakura followed him.

As they were walking towards the village's gate, sakura mind was replaying his words.
She isn't useless or weakling anymore.
Why everyone still sees her like that.
Like she constantly needed to be rescued.
In fact, naruto was the only one who protected her she didn't do anything so
She decided to snap out of it and prove everyone's wrong.
She can't whine like a bitch.
As she was gulped inside her thoughts, suddenly she tripped, and before hitting the ground, she felt a hand gripping her wrist tightly, preventing her from falling.
"Ah..uchiha san, ano..sorry..." she stammered.
Sasuke glared at her, she felt shivers upon her spine, as if looks would kill.
"Tch" sasuke clicked his tongue.
"Gomenne" she apologized.
"You can't even take care of yourself walking...what about fighting" he snarled.
"I don't need you to drag me down with you..or burden me..." he snorted.
Sakura mouth gaped and her eyes widened.
How rude and cruel can he be.
All of a sudden, his words echoed more and more inside her mind, as she saw him turn and was walking away.
When she furrowed her eye brows and bite her teeth.
She then ran to him, and then stopped right infront of him.
"I am not weakling or useless...AND I WILL CARRY MY OWN BURDEN" she yelled as a plead.
Sasuke couldn't hide his amusement.
His eyes slightly widened, and his mouth slightly gaped, at the girl's outburst.
If it wasn't for the situation, he'd have laughed out loud, at her gentle voice that didn't seem to fit her yells.
She looked like a kitten, meowing.
But what actually impressed him was how she actually managed to yell at sasuke, and had the guts to stand up for herself.
Pretty impressive when it came to the uchiha sasuke and the bunch of girls that turned submissive in front of him, trying to impress him with the cuteness.
But she was actually cute the way she is, without putting an effort.
Sasuke stopped his mind for a moment. 'Cute' he thought, he never thought of a girl as cute before.
And now he is acknowledging sakura as 'cute' did he lose his mind.
Sasuke chased away the thought and then smirked challenging at her.
He then took out his kunai and pointed it at her throat.
Sakura didn't flinch. Instead, she kept her eyes furrowed at fixated onto him, with challenge.
"What a  growl from a harmless kitten" he snorted as he tilted her chin up with his kunai.
But sakura still didn't flinch, he was impressed again.
Sakura refused to show her scarness
She well never show her weak
Even naruto was scared from sasuke when he tried to kill him.
"Aren't you scared haruno" sasuke snorted slowly, as both eyes locked.
And for the first time, in his life, he had a long gaze at the haruno byakugo.
And he didn't realize, those two eyes, held so much determination and something he never felt before.
So much light inside.
And he noticed something, that her eyes..had a touch of lavender that made it look very beautiful, indeed attractive.
All of a sudden, he saw the image of his mother Mikoto smiling and her determined look.
Sakura looked like her so much.
Sasuke chased the thought again.
"I am not scared of you!" She said, looking down.
Sasuke gasped.
How can such a fragile creature not be scared of the ruthless uchiha.
Only his name could kill ANBU's and skilled Ninja's from only the thought of sasuke.
But here she was, standing right in-front of him, not even flinching.
Sasuke gazed a little longer, then he took his kunai, and placed it inside his belt.
"Lets see about that, pathetic" he snorted and then walked away.
Sakura followed.