tow

Sasuke and Sakura reached the nearby village.
Sasuke have been carrying Sakura all along since they were attacked by some rough Sakura legs hruted her.
She was being grateful, at first she was so embarrassed and her face was flushing.
But soon she adapted.
As they reached the village, sakura opened her mouth to speak.
"Ano..sas..sasuke kun?" She stammered.
"Hm" he hummed.
"I guess i'll be fine, you..you can drop me" she said
Sasuke gave her a side glare and soon he closed his eyes and sighed.
He placed her gently on the ground.
Though, sakura was so light, and he wasn't even bothered to carry her, instead he was so thrilled.
He felt like as if his brother carried him.
It was a genuine feeling he felt.
Sakura gave sasuke's feelings.
Either anger, sadness, worry, and happiness.
regardless the type of emotions, but for a cold, aloof, numb person, to feel things, it was something.
After he dropped her he said.
"Stay here, i'll inspect the area, and find an inn to stay, i hope you don't talk to strangers..am i clear?" He said sternly, more of a command.
Sakura’s mouth slightly gaped.
It felt like a genuine father's words to his daughter.
Sakura found herself smiling a little.
She nodded in agreement.
Sasuke gave an assuring look then he went off.2

Sakura was sitting on the bench, she was just admiring the view, the village was small but had so many green areas, she looked at how children's were playing with their families.
She found herself admiring the situation and the view.
How she wished for a beautiful family, to be married and have a husband who would kiss her goodbye.
To go on a picnic with her family.
Her mind darted a little to the Reaven Men.
As she started daydreaming about having him as a husband.
But then, she felt like it didn't fit.
She loved sasuke since she was so young, admired his strength and everything.
But, whenever she tried to imagine him as her husband, her mind played games and only she imagined a certain Bloned Haired head is taking her place as a wife.
Sakura dismissed the thought instantly.
Sasuke And her?!hell no they won'tfit he hates her.
The complete opposite. He was so dark, cold, aloof and rude to her, but yet, through their journey, he was different. He acted different, she remembered what the nurse told her about him being worried.
Of course he would, otherwise they'd scold the rouge ninja and put him through hard times.
Nothing special, but no, when he asked her to sleep by him, and when he crouched down so she'd climb up, because he was thoughtful.
Maybe the uchiha did acknowledge her as a partner.
However, all her trains of thoughts was cut when she saw a little young boy, who had ebony hair, and eyes, with pale skin, was crying.
Sakura stood up and walked towards the little child.
She remembered sasuke's words.
'Don't talk to strangers' but this child is no stranger. He is just a child.
Sakura walked towards the boy.
She leaned down.
"Daijoubu?" She asked as she patted his head.
The boy raised his head with tears in his eyes.
"I...i lost my money...my foster father will beat me..." he cried.
"Ohh..kawaiisoni..." she patted his head then she took out some money and gave it to him.
The boy looked up at her as she walked away, then he followed her.
"Onee san..." he said.
"Hai?" She said
"I...i don't want to go back to him..onee san, he'll beat me..." the boy said as he looked down.
Sakura's motherly instinct kicked in, so she involuntary hugged the little child and kissed his temple.
"Whats your name, honey" she asked
"Kaede" he said.
"It'll be alright, i'll take you with me" sakura cupped his cheeks and assured him with a little smile, until a cold stern voice came from behind.
"Take whom with?"
Sakura yelped.
"Sasukeee kun" she squeaked as she turned and was scared.
"You scared me..." she said,
Sasuke suddenly gripped her arms tightly and dragged her away from the kid.
"Sasuke kun...itaiii...." she winced in pain.
Sasuke turned her roughly then grinned his teeth and snorted.
"Haven't i told you not to talk to strangers" he asked.
"B..but sasuke kun..he is just a child" sakura winced
"A child can be dangerous too" he growled.
"Sasuke kun, his foster parents are hitting him...we need to protect him..." sakur shaken.
"Its not our problem..." he said indifferent.
Sakur eyes widened, and her mouth gaped.
"H..how could you be so cruel?!he is getting abused he is being mistreated its not okay!" sakura voice cracked, she tried to keep her tears inside.
Why was the uchiha has to be so cruel and aloof.
Sasuke's eyes widened at her outburst.
Her words stabbed him like a cold knife.
Sakura flinched at how she was so rude and snapped at sasuke.
"Gomenne..sasuke kun..."sakura looked down.
Sasuke's eyes widened more.
Sakura was too good to be true.
Was too nice and gentle.
Even though he was rude, cold and aloof and dragged her harshly, she still apologized for her snapping.
Sasuke closed his eyes and looked down, then she started talking again, he kept his gaze onto her.
"He..he is just a child and need..help..i..if i didn't sasuke kun..i..i won't forgive myself..." she hiccuped.
Sasuke looked down.
He sighed.
"Onigai sasuke kun" she begged with her gentle voice.
How could sasuke deny this plead.
How could he say no to this cute face and gentle heart?
Sasuke sighed.
"Fine" he said.
Sakura’s eyes brightened.
He suddenly felt her tiny hands around his neck, hugging him tightly.
"Arigatoo sasuke kun" she murmured.
sasuke froze, he prayed for the god that she won't notice how his heart beaten so fast.
Sasuke almost, almost smiled and felt like his face was on fire, was he blushing?
He sniffled her scent that was still intoxicating.
"Hm" he murmured as she broke the hug and went to the child.
As the three of them walked, sasuke's eyes were fixated on the child, as he had his suspicions.