Nightmaris×Eron #2

Yes,again me.😊
Here is the second chapter😆😆
Like i said,it could be One chapter too because i like writing it😀😀
🌟🌟🌟Enjoy🌟🌟🌟

Nightmaris' words were echoing inside Xathor's brain.
"WE DON'T HAVE A FAMILY!!!!" The darkan's eyes filled.
"IT'S JUST YOU AND ME!" He closed his eyes so as not to cry
"VOIDUS KILLED THEM!!" Xathor opened his eyes,suddenly his all sadness,hopeless feelings were turned to anger
How coukd he do that?!? He was worked for him,fighted for him but did he killed his family in return?
The blood in his veins boiled with rage,he must pay that
Everyone who did help him must pay that
But first,he should find out his daughter. And he knew well where his daughter might have gone...

Nightmaris pulled herself back slowly and slowly separated her lips from the boy's lips.
Nightmaris wiped her tears and talked"You had a little nervous when you kissed me"
Eron smiled"I love you too"
When they were coming closer for kiss each other again,a portal appeared and Xathor came out of it.
Boy quickly got in front of the girl and camera a position for ready to fight
He called out to him "Stay away!"
"Chill Windy," Xathor said and came closer "I just want to talk with my daughter"
"Guess your last 'talk' didn't end nice Mr. Cloaked. I don't want you make her sad again. Now go or i will kick your as with one of my Gormiti friend again!"
Xathor opened his mouth to say somethink but another portal appeared and Gredd came out.
"Gredd? How did you come here? I thought you can just went to Rock Realm."she said.
"Voidus said i must take Xathor's child to him so he can kill her. He thinks,if he lost his one of his family member again,he could work more"
"Don't you dare to touch her you Ugly Darkan Degradation"said Eron. He raised his beacer. When he will start to saying his words,an attack hit to Gredd.
"Don't get involved Windy. If he wants to hurt my daughter;first he must to answer to me!"
"What are you doing Xathor? And why are you here-"
"Do you really thought i'll let you hurt my dauhter?"
"Well,i really thought but-"he shaked his head "Whatever,when i will take your little girl. I will be his favouite employee,like always or course"
"For this you have to chew my body to take her"
"Then i must chew you for take her"
And first attack came from Xathor