Chapter 1

Cassie's POV
I'm Cassie Thomas, an abnormal 17 year old. I am virtually invisible to the world except for my three best friends, Lily, Macy and Analise.

Monday morning.. Ugh, such a drag. I mean what is even the point in going to school? No one notices me.

I've lived in Melbourne all my life with my parents and older brother. I really can't be asked for school today, just like every other day really.
Lying in bed.. 'I think I'll just sleep some more' I thought but no my brother Noah had other ideas BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Get up now Cassie! I haven't got time for your shit today!" He shouted through the door.

I groaned and rolled out of bed. I really can't be bothered, so I just throw on a long red and black checkered flannel shirt, my ripped black skinny jeans and my converse. I leave my hair as it is and put on some light make-up and walk downstairs, and wait by the door for Noah. I never eat breakfast.

"Hurry the fuck up Noah!" I yelled through the house. He casually walked towards the door smirking at me.

"Someone's impatient this morning" he mocked.

"Someone's impatient this morning" I mimicked. "Shut up, so I can get this goddamn day over with." I said opening the door to walk to his car.

The ride to school was quite, aside from the fact Noah had his music blaring out. We soon arrived and parked.

"Pretend you don't know me" Noah warned, just as I got out of the car. How nice of my own brother to say to me right?

As I walked through the masses of groups. I spotted my best friends all sitting on a wall.

"Hey gurl hey!" Analise giggled giving me a side hug.

"Er" Lily said smiling at me.

"Yoohoo!" Macy waved.

"Bring on the hell!" I sighed when the bell rang. And walked off to class.

~• A/N: I hope you like it! Like to give a shout out to NiallAndLukesLady for giving me help& also for you to check out her story too! It's a Luke Fanfic😏
Much love - Z💗 •~