☆Let me Love you☆

After the scary night Jungkook woke up on Jimins bed he remembers each and every single action Jimin did to comfort him, this was something really new this feeling was different, Jungkook in his entire life had never seeked any comfort from others he was always alone during his nightmares, only if he was lucky enough his hyung tae was there to  comfort him, but most of the time Jungkook had to deal with this haunting images of his parents dead bodies scaring the shit out of him, Jungkook was a very strong and independent man but his only weakness was the death of his parents.

The way Jimin had held him in his arms embracing his shivering frame giving him the needed warmth, this feeling was euphoric the vampire wasn't aware what he did to this cute bunny boy who was seeking comfort in his embrace ended up falling in love with him. After taehyung only Jimin was the person who held him with care when Jungkook was facing his worst nightmare. It made Jungkook to admire the blood sucking creature whom he had hated with his everything. The way Jimin devoured him into that comforting soft kiss it was heavenly, that kiss it wasn't just a simple kiss it was something which he had never experienced the way how Jimin said he is there for Jungkook when Jungkook was crying his eyes out in fear. Jungkook was indeed a bitch no one tried to mess with him but beneath that he was pure innocent little human with a bunny smile.

He was in search of love Jungkook needed someone to love him dearly, but life was cruel to him he lost the two important people who loved him his parents at the very young age he was snatched from that love and now even he lost his brothers love the only person Jungkook had his taehyungie doesn't even remember him. And the fact how Jimin comforted him and the way how Jungkook always go crazy whenever he watch those plump lips, Jimins crescent eyes his toned body Jungkook was always mesmerized by Jimins looks but the way how Jimin was behaving with him, Jungkook wanted to kill Jimin but look at him now he ended up falling in love with the person whom he hated most wait... scratch that he fell in love with  a vampire and he isn't even sure will Jimin love him back some day?

Jungkooks p.o.v :

I don't even know what I'm going to do next the only thing I know right now is that I'm in love with Park Jimin but why I'm in love with him? this is really scary the thought that I have feelings for him makes shivers run down my spine, I know that I might sound stupid to fall in love with the person who treated me like shit, but I was always attracted to him since the very first moment I saw him but things changed I started to him but since last night it changed everything, that kiss that exact moment it was something I would never imagine to feel for him, I'm confused but I'm sure that I... love him, but I'm scared I don't have anyone beside my heart with me, my heart my feelings this is all I have I was alone but he held me gave me those tingling of butterflies in my stomach, Jeon Jungkook out of all the creatures why did you had to fall for Park Jimin...I'm doomed get a hold of yourself Jungkook control your stupid heart.

I know I'm your slave Jimin but in my heart you are my Jimin Hyung the one who held me in your arms when I was longing for my parents warmth.
Jimin Hyung even if you won't love me it's okay, I'm fine but I will never stop loving you I promise that no matter what happens Hyung the feeling you gave me, the love you gave in that one night is more than enough I know you hate humans and I don't even have any expectations from you to love me back, but I will love you with my everything, just please Hyung now don't hurt me more I can't take it, I hate to be weak don't make my love towards you weak, just let me love you.

Jin called Jungkook to the dining hall where the royal family was having dinner, they held this finner most of the times when they had special some announcement and Jin thought that this could be the best opportunity for the younger to meet his brother taehyung even yoongi agreed that he would let Jungkook met him.

"so I'm here to announce that next week princess Park Chaeyoung is going to arrive as per the tradition you have to welcome her, his highness" Ji chang wook said to Jimin who just nodded in response.

"but why is she here though ? I mean any specific reason behind her arrival" hoesok said leaning on the chair comfortably

"what you mean by that hoseok-ah she is our cousin ofcourse she can visit here anytime" yoongi says princess Chaeyoung was known for her graceful beauty but her arrival was it for good? or she was here for some other unknown reasons.

"alright Jungkook but you are not supposed to say anything regarding his past life, if you agree with this I will let you meet taehyung" yoongi said arms crossed over his chest glancing at namjoon and Jimin as if asking was it okay to let jungkook meet his brother but they didnt opposed and that's how Jungkook was infront of his Hyung who wasn't paying attention to Jungkook at all.

"Hyungie..... I... I missed you so much please say something.." Jungkook squeals in happiness like a child seeing his Hyung who was the only person he had as family holding taehyungs hands in his tightly and was about to hug him but what taehyung said shocked him next

"yoongi why this slave is infront of me, calling me as his Hyung, please take him away he is so clingy" taehyung said in a disgust trying to get away from Jungkook making his poor mind to go numb

"I... Hyung please atleast listen to me...." taehyung cut him off even before he could speak shattering Jungkooks heart into pieces

"you are not suppose to call me hyung, know your place slave!" taehyung says gritting his teeth well Jungkook stood there not knowing how to respond he thought his hyung might not remember him he was prepared for that but now his hyung was treating him as slave not even letting him to speak it felt like deja vu.

Jin and hoseok felt bad for the poor boy Jungkook didn't deserve any of this, even Jimin saw everything he sensed Jungkook was almost on the verge of crying he knew this was too much for jungkook since he had seen Jungkook broken last night missing his parents and now this behaviour from his hyung was unbearable.

Jimin immediately got up from the dining table and dragged Jungkook by his wrist who followed him not knowing what's happening with him while all others were left their mouth hung open widely in shock what was Jimin going to do with him now.

"I... I... will go and get jungkook now"  Jin panicked but namjoon held him

"babe it's better if we leave him with Jimin, trust me we shouldn't interfere" namjoon said stopping his mate and Jin just sighed.

Jimin brought him at the balcony and Jungkook broke down for the second time now it was too much accordingly it was crystal clear that Jungkook has even lost his brother now Jimin held his chin and was about to speak but Jungkook burst out "Jimin Hyung why ? just why hyung... out of all the people in this whole world why me, what did I ever do to deserve this ? wae... I swaer hyung I never did anything wrong to anyone, I was just living my life normally and now all of this, I don't even know what's happening with me... argh !!" Jungkook burst out crying and unknowingly holding Jimins hands in the process tightly as if his life was depending on Jimins hands.

Jimin was shocked from the outburst he just heard and was frozen this was unexpected he can't process at the fact how he should deal with this human who was seeking comfort, while at the same time human was the cause he lost his mother, human who had caused huge damage to the entire vampire realm, but was he aware that this poor boy was not the same human, he was different an innocent soul who was almost breaking down day by day.

Jungkook realised that he was holding Jimins hands he quickly backed his hand and bowed down to Jimin panicking "I'm sor...sorry master please forgive me I didn't knew I was calling you hyung... I'm sorry" Jungkook kept on bowing and ran away he was embarrassed for crying so much he was feeling to hide somewhere.

Jimin felt a pang in his chest seeing Jungkook ran away crying like that he was confused why he felt hurt seeing Jungkook in pain but why was he feeling that? when infact Jimin hates humans then why his heart was aching when he saw tears in those doe eyes.