King and the Mongrels

Forgot to mention the song up top is the battle Theme.

you can have your own normal theme for him doesn't matter to me.
(recap)
last time on this book Gabriel summoned Gilgamesh 'The King of Heros' and had a talk with Micheal
then Gil summoned Enkidu 'the Chains of Heaven' then the group of Gabriel, Micheal, and the two servants talked
then a timeskip happened. so it is currently a few days before the Kokobial fight a Kouh,  and we start off in heaven and exactly where we left off.

--------------------------------------
-Gabriel POV-
Gil: "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Saber would be pissed if she found out! wait how did Excalibur get broken!!

Gil laughed the first two parts but the last part he sounded upset.

Micheal: "We have no idea, but some other angels and I have theorized that had to be a powerful demonic sword or a sword equal or greater to excalibur."

my brother Micheal answered.

Gil: "*sigh* never would have thought that the sword that could potentially rival my or Enkidu's EA."

EA? isn't that the 'Sword of Rupture' but I'm still a little confused on how Enkidu has it too.

Me: "wait, how does Enkidu have EA?"

I asked obvisuosly and Gil rolled his eyes at the question and then answered it.

Gil: "Ok, so me and Enkidu come from the same story and--- wait a minute! how does Enkidu have her EA?"

Enkidu pops in out of nowhere

Enkidu: "we may never know"

then she leaves again going back to doing whatever she was doing before popping in here. leavong us confused, then Micheal continues what we were talking about.

Micheal: "Ooookay, now back to what to what I was saying. Kokobial has stolen 3 of the seven pieces of Excalibur swords.
the Church is sending exorcists and priests to get them back, but all of them have died and now the Church is sending two female exorcists and normally I would agree with them but the two girls have two of the three remaining Excalibur's that the church owns."

Gil: "wait! Where's the seventh sword?"

Gil asked even I didn't know because I was never told.

Micheal: "The Church owns six pieces and the last one piece is owned by the Pendragon family, and if I'm not wrong the current wielder is named Arthur Pendragon after his ancestor."

oh that's where it is.

Gil: "So in this universe Saber is Male and has descendents other than Mordred. thats..... nice."

-Gilgamesh POV-

so they're male here and they have more descendents. I wanna see if the kid is actually worthy of a piece of Excalibur.

Micheal: "Now, lets get back on track and please ask questions after I'm done explaining why I called you here"

Micheal said. I might as well follow the direction and ask after the explanation.