Kermit Plushies

Quick Warning: It gets creepy in the middle, and mildly suggestive near the end.

Normal people would assume Hollie wouldn't have so many Kermit the Frog plushies, but it's not safe to assume Hollie's normal. There was a separate house full of all her Kermit plushies on her base property, and she visits at least once a week. Her server mates know about this and don't pay too much mind. The Kermits usually just stay put like inert stuffed dolls, and Hollie cleans and makes sure everything's in order before heading down to the basement, where the Kermitcraft members usually aren't allowed.

Flanking the bottom of the steps are a Coal plushie, which Hollie swears she's seen breath more than the real Coal, and a Switch plushie sitting atop a pile of weapons both practical and improvised.

"Good little guards," she said while giving them both a quick pat before going deeper into the basement.

The Becca plush rest calmly on the old not working animatronic parrot Hollie kept. Mixi's plushie rest amongst the other plants under the soul light in the room, their EX felt doll in their lap. M's plushie hid amongst the plants ready to ambush. By the Mothman poster were the Crypted Corp plushies in pure reverence. Inside a moonstone circle, the Molly plushie lay, and outside the Az and Seer plushies watched.

All her server mate's corresponding plushies seemed fine as she walked in and examined them, which only left one plushie to attend to.

Hollie approached the large dark oak cabinet and pulled a key out of her pocket. She already had a stash of NSFW material and cursed images in hand. Quickly, she unlocked the door to find the Hollie plushie asleep. She gathered all the already examined material before placing the new stuff in and locking the door.

"Enjoy it you horny little sock puppet."