🎶Karaoke night🎶

(Warning: if you have sensitive ears I suggest you don't play the song above, thank you. Some cussing as well. Hope you enjoy this short story given to you by Author~Chan)

                    "I'm so fucking bored..." Mina said while slouching on the dorm's common room couch. "Sammeee" A (Y/G) with (H/L) hair said. "Why don't we have a karaoke night, I'm sure someone has a karaoke box." Iida said, as he chopped his hand in the air. Kaminari then jumped up and said that he had one, and Mina told him to go get it. "Sero and I will try to get Bakubro to come!" Kirishima said with determination. "W-WAIT WHAT, WHY ME!" Sero yelled, but it was to late, he was already being dragged down to Bakugou's dorm. "I'll go get the rest of the boys." Iida said and the dashed off.
"Well, I guess that means we'll go get the girls. Come on, (Y/N)!" Mina said doing a fist bump in the air. You laughed at her silliness. "Alright, let's go." You said. "This is gonna be awesome!" Mina yelled.

*Time skip*
Once you all met back up in the dorm's common room

"Hey, where are the rest of the boys?" You asked. "Im sorry to inform you that Satou, Ojiruo, Yuuga, and Kouji could not come." Iida said. "We didn't even bother trying to get Mineta." Todoroki said bluntly. You and the other girls just snickered at the comment. "What about Tooru, I don't see any flouting clothes?" Shouji said, but mumbled the last part. "Oh, she said she wasn't felling to good." Uraraka said. "Yeah, *ribbet*" Tsu said. "How did you get Bakugou to come?" Jirou asked with a very confused expression. "We has to drag him here-" Kirishima was cut off by Sero, "And bribe him!" All of you looked at Bakugou to see if this was true or not, but he just did his signature 'tsk' as a response. "Alright, let's get this party started!" Kaminari yelled.

Kirishima went first and he sang: Riot by Hollywood Undead

Jirou was second and she sang: Sarcasm by Get Scared

Uraraka was third and she sang: Take a Hint by Victorious

Kaminari was fourth and he sang: Guys don't like me by It Boys!

Tokoyami was fifth and he sand: Darkside by Sub Urban

                                                         You were up next.
You stood up at took the microphone. "(Y/N) try not to sing something bad." Iida said giving you a look. "Iida, *sigh* I think you know that's not possible." Momo said with a disappointed look. Mina and Tsu laughed a little bit. You sighed, "I'll try." is what you said before the song play.

I'm your dad             
             (Jirou: Oh gods)
I'm your dad
I'm your dad
I'm your dad
I'm your dad
I'm your dad
               (Momo: (Y/N), why)
I'm your dad
I'm your dad
Call me daddy.     
                (Bakugou: WTF!?)

Feed me food while I watch sports,
In my man cave made for sports,
Whores in my porn, porn in my sports,
Whores and porn and whores all in my  sports,
Fucking sports
Fucking sports

'Cause I'm your dad
I'm your dad
I'm your dad
Call me daddy

Suck my dick in my fast car, fuck me fast in my fast car,
Fast car, fast car, nascar
(Uraraka: My ears..)
(Midoriya: Why me?)
I park my car then fuck my car
Oh, I fuck my car
I fuck my car

Oh, I'm your dad
(Todoroki: I heard (Y/N) sing this before)
I'm your dad 
(Tokoyami: I'm not even surprised)
I'm your dad
Call me daddy

I'm your dad

And I got a really big dick
(Mina & Tsu: Wow...)
(Kaminari: laughing)
Oh
I'm your dad
I'm your dad
I'm your dad
Call me daddy

                            "Holy shi-" Mina was cut off by Iida's hand covering her mouth before she could finish.
"(Y/N), why just why?" Iida said. "What!? That one wasn't even as bad!" You yelled. "Look at Midoriya and Uraraka!" Momo yelled as she pointed to them. They looked traumatized. "Oh...hehe, oops." You whispered, but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.