Insert 11:

Azar

I woke up around 3 and looked around the room and I saw Tshiamo sleeping. We were not in my room anyone.I guess that what I get for dating a supernatural being.I looked at him from head to toes trying to see what I missed. I was quiet for sometime as I watched him. He slowly had his eyes open and looked at me.

Tshiamo: You starring

Me: Am trying to see how I missed it.

Tshiamo: Missed what?

Me: The supernatural powers. He sighed and looked at me.

Tshiamo: Please.

Me: Am not saying it in the bad light just that I should have picked it up though. He nodded and got out of bed and I noticed he was in his boxers. For the first time ever I saw him naked. I looked at his back that was covered in black markings. I walked closer and I saw it was wings. Its like it was ink but not really. I traced my fingers on them and he held his breath.

Tshiamo: I was born with it and as years went by it got darker.

Me: Where are we?

Tshiamo: Rome

Me: Wait what? I ran to the window and there we were in Rome. I was in his T-shirt that I sleep with and his socks and no luggage and we were in Rome! " how did we get here?"

Tshiamo: I Teleported

Me: Why? He walked to the small table and open up a drawer and took out a small red box, he walked closer to me.

Tshiamo: I was going to ask you to marry me today before everything just went south. I was taking you to little Paris is Hartespoorte and was going to ask you to be my wife right there and than. I know how you love Rome. I stood there with my mouth open. " but after everything that happened I was like why not teleport to Rome. So I did and here we are. I looked at him as he went down on his knees and opened up the box and there it was the most beautiful ring ever. I stood there frozen.

Me: you want to marry me?

Tshiam: yes

Me: Why? Am sorry I have to ask but why. I went down on my knees and looked him in his eyes.

Tshiamo: you see the world in your own way. You beautiful and smart but mostly you make me feel human. You don't mind my extra features and iv seen you look at me the same way that you did before you even knew who and what I am. I felt tears in my eyes and I nodded and kissed him like my life depends in it. He got on top me slowly and started kissing me everywhere making me feel all type of way. He slowly went from my mouth to my neck making me lose my cool. And I felt a bulge between my thighs as he slowly kissed me making me moan out of pleasure. He moved my panty one side and slide his fingers making me moan.

Me: gosh... he stopped making circular motions and I felt my body feel like it was going to shock. He snatched my panty off. I gasp and looked at him and I saw his eyes were golden brown. He moved his boxers and moved my shirt and picked me up to bed.

Tshiamo: you haven't answered me.

Me: Yes, ill marry you. He smiled his dazzling smile and slowly placed me on the bed and slowly moved to be on top of me as he got back to playing with my honey pot until I felt the building sensation in the pit of my stomach and just than he moved to be in between me and slowly pushed in as I felt my walls open up and the pain. I cringed my teeth and he pushed once with the pain that vibrated through my whole body than he didn't move as my body adjusted to him. He slowly started moving pain mixed with pleasure started exploding in my body. I couldn't contain the moans and the screams and he kept going at it until I felt myself explode into a million pieces. He than collapsed on me and slowly moved to the side with me on top of him.

Tshiamo: You good?

Me: Yeah, am numb though.

Tshiamo: hmm. I love you. My heart froze since this is the first time he has ever uttered those words to me.

Me: I love you too... he kissed my forehead as his big guy started twerking in there....

5 months later

Azar

I woke up with so much cramps on my side. I held on to my stomach and tried to move and saw the bed was wet and covered In blood and the scream that tore from my lungs was deafening and I fainted just as my father got in the room with his eyes shocked.

Tshiamo

I was just getting ready to drive out with the family to go to Azar family today was membeso day and I have tried calling her but she wasn't responding. I tried closing my eyes trying to read what she might be up to but all I saw was blood so I stopped. I walked down and my dad was on the phone.

Dad: Ill tell him. Thank you. He hung up and looked at me all gloomed up.

Me: What wrong? Just than my grandfather walked in with his eyes red and I knew something was wrong.

Me: guys?

Dad: we need to take you to the hospital.

Me: for what? My dad walked to my mom and mumbled something and I heard her sigh and I saw tears in her eyes as my grandfather took my hand and we walked out of the house. Every time I close my eyes to see what happening I see blood and just than I felt a sharp pain in my heart and I clenched it and it felt like it will rip out of my chest.

Me: dad am dying.. just than the phone rang and I heard Tlali voice.

Tlali: something is wrong dad... I cant see anything all I see is blood and my heart thuds.

Dad: you need to breathe. Don't do anything just breathe okay.

Tlali: I can feel that Tshiamo is in pain where is he I cant see him. Am so scared.

Dad: his with me just breathe okay. I heard mom in the background calling Zimbi than the call disconnected. I felt myself getting weaker and my heart beat getting fainter. I closed my eyes one last time and I saw Azar in a pool of blood. I felt her pain and screams. I saw her dad picking her up and panicking and rushing her to the hospital. I opened my eyes and screamed and I had my grandfather on top of me telling me to breathe but I couldn't the amount of blood on her was too much. I cant lose her...