Situations and Resolutions

3rd Person POV

"I swear I must be going crazy sometimes." Tsunade muttered as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"It seems logical you would think that. The current situation of the world will keep bringing surprises such as this one." A fox spoke once again as he jumped on Naruto's still crossed legs, curling as he laid there.

"Who are you?" Tsunade asked

"I am Daisuke. I am a fox summon sent on Inari-sama's behalf." The fox introduced himself as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

"How does Naruto keep getting himself into these situations? Even while he's unconscious?" Tsunade muttered.

"Unfortunately, there must be someone to bare the hatred of the world. This child will carry the full weight of humanity's survival on his shoulders, however, he will not be alone. Inari-sama has sent me here to provide support to Naruto-sama. Most deities are aware of the current situation of the world, and all but one of them have decided to stay put. Inari-sama has taken into consideration every possible step, and it seems our intervention will increase this world's chances of survival." Daisuke spoke as if he were speaking of the weather.

At this point, Tsunade felt numb to everything. The stress of the day had finished the job of desensitizing her to most occurrences.

"You know what, rest for tonight. I'm not sure how long Naruto will take to wake up, and I am drained from today. We'll speak of this tomorrow..." Tsunade muttered as she headed to her room to rest, quite possibly for the next 15 hours...

*Namikaze-Uzumaki Household*

Minato Namikaze if feared by everyone in the shinobi world. He is known to have ended the 3rd Great Shinobi World War almost singlehandedly. He is known as the slayer of the Kyuubi to the lesser minded, and he is known as the fastest person alive. All these accomplishments have led him to be feared by almost everyone, except there is one person he is afraid of. Who might that be, you ask? An angered- no, scratch that. An ENRAGED Kushina Namikaze-Uzumaki.

"HOW COULD YOU GIVE UP NARUTO'S GUARDIANSHIP?! HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID TO SIGN A PAPER WITHOUT EVEN READING WHAT IT WAS?! WE SPENT YEARS LOOKING FOR NARUTO, THINKING HE WAS KIDNAPPED, ONLY TO FIND OUT HE HAS BEEN INSIDE THE VILLAGE ALL THIS TIME!" Kushina yelled at a cowering Minato.

"I-I didn't know it was an adoption form! I was so tired from working all night that day that I just wanted to come home! I swear I didn't know it was an adoption form!" Minato stuttered as he dodged multiple flying pans, spoons, forks, and other various cooking ware.

"DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME! I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN TRAINING HIM IN SECRET!" Kushina raged further, confusing Minato in the moment, distracting him from dodging.

"Training?" *SLAM* was the sound of a pot slamming against Minato's face.

"YES! TRAINING! HOW COULD YOU THINK TEACHING HIM THE HIRAISHIN WAS SAFE, OR NOT THINK OF TELLING ME FOR THAT MATTER?!" Kushina kept screaming.

"KUSHINA!" Minato yelled back, causing Kushina to stop yelling.

"I didn't train him. Do you think I would not tell you if I found him? He's my son too. I know I did some things I am not proud of, but he's still my son damn it! And what is this about training him in the Hiraishin?" Minato asked, genuinely curious. 

"Yes! The Hiraishin! Not one, but two times did he flash the same way you do from places! One time outside Ichiraku Ramen, and the second one about an hour ago in the hospital." Kushina explained, causing Minato's eyes to widen.