Chapter 23

Finn's POV

"A few minutes ago the doctor told me that piper should be waking up any minute now, I'm just waking patiently excited to see my girlfriends eyes open then I see her eyes slowly open "hey pipes" as I look at her happily and lean towards her and take a grab of her warm hand "omg what happened finn" piper said as she gasped and looking confused "umm.... you totally scared the crap outta me pipes, when we arrived at the hotel for nationals you saw a face you seen before I think he was called josh? I think and then suddenly fainted on the floor" I say speechless "pipes I've never been that scared in my life everyone on A-Troupe was so worried and I actually fought I was going to lose you, because you weren't waking up. It made me so angry, sad and wanting smash something but I'm just so glad you are ok" I say "omg finn this is all my fault!! I put you in so much pressure I'm soo sorry" I said upset "no, no pipes this isn't your fault it is josh's he will never get you back!" I said cuddling piper "I'm so sorry but I have to go back to the hotel, but I will be here early tomorrow morning before nationals start, Wait are you ok doing it?" "yes finn I'm okay doing it" I said softly "okay I better go back bye beauty" i say and go and kiss her on the lips and then walk away happy

"I start walking up to my room where henry and heath are I'm just so glad they are their because I haven't had a good day today, the only good thing is seeing piper wake up, I walk into my room and heath and henry are waiting for a answer." "omg bro are you okay, is piper fine now we all have been so worried all day" henry says "henry thanks yea she is fine now she is awake now but she has to stay overnight which sucks I just wish my girlfriend didn't have to go through this. But the good news piper can compete tomorrow but has to keep it easy so we probably wont make it to the next round I'm so excited when she can come back to the hotel and its pipes birthday this week and this is what she is spending a couple days before her birthday? in a hospital" henry and ozzy try to calm him down "Finn I think what you need to do is just have a good night sleep so why don't you sleep now"

Piper's POV

"So where have I ended up today? yea that's right the hospital so today didn't plan to be a good day, firstly I was so happy that we finally arrived at nationals and perform with my teammates and then when we were going to register for the hotel we are staying at, then I saw someone I recognised it was josh, the one who broke my heart by rejecting me all I said was "josh?" and finn was asking what the hell was happening I heard him but I was just so annoyed he was here then all of a sudden I woke up in the hospital and the first thing I saw was my boyfriend, finn he is always there for me and there when I'm having trouble in my life and I really needed him to be there for me right now. I'm just sad that he had to go back to the hotel but I understand"

"Then I find out that finn is calling me so I'm so happy I answer it "hey pipes please tell me your okay I really wish I can be beside you" I say "finn I'm okay now I just really miss you its just when we got together we were spending every minute together and I miss it so much I cant wait to see you tomorrow anyways I will go because you'll be coming early to bring me home and I cant wait" "i know it feels like forever I haven't been able to even touch you I miss you too! and yea I cant wait to see you tomorrow see ya bye" he says hanging up "after that call I feel like what I wanted to say to finn the words "i love you" but I need to say it somewhere special I know when we do our duet I cant wait its going to be so magical"

sorry its really short it about 11pm in the uk right now so I'm trying to get this posted now hope you enjoy thiss