The Meadow🌸

Dream POV:
    I start walking to my little "safe place" to reflect and think about what happened. It's only been a day since then, maybe I should've never agreed to go on that ride and this shit wouldn't be happening. I then get to the meadow that is somewhat of a safe place, but wait. Someone else is here... I start to hear humming or singing?? The voice sounded familiar, wait is that SAPNAP!? Why is he here?! No! I can't go with him there that would be weird! We're only best friends nothing more! "Dream!!" He shouted my name as he noticed me. "What are you doing here?!" "I should be asking you that!" I replied. "I got lost while going on a walk." Sapnap said rubbing his neck, damn he was cute.. WAIT WHAT NO! THIS CANT BE! THATS WEIRD! And that's when the question popped up again... Do I like him? "Dream?" He asked me "S-sorry!" I said back "Just lost in thought"... "Okay then" He said shrugging "I go to this meadow to have a little "hideout" I guess" I said shrugging "Cool" Sapnap replied "It's very nice here" "Y-yeah" I said back to him "But I wanna talk to you about something" "Go ahead" Sapnap told me. Then I prepared to say what I was going to say. "A-about what happened at Disney World.." Sapnap looked me in my eyes, and that's when I just started noticing all his features... His hair, his eyes, his adorable face.... "I-I U-Uh" And that's when it happened, he had got up to my level and kissed me "S-sorry!" He apologized to me "I-I don't know what came over me". And I pulled him back up to kiss again, man I loved it, it felt amazing. "So does this mean we're together now?" I asked "I guess so" he replied and that's when everything started happening, and I guess I was happy, I've never felt this way towards someone before...