𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭

authors note: so sorry for the wait on this part of "The Boy In The Maid Cafe" i've been busy with school and stuff anyway I hope you all enjoy! love you!

outside point of view:

"Okay class is now dismissed be sure to finish your essays by next week Friday," the teacher said with a sigh.

Everyone in the class got up to get there bags some stayed to talk with friends while most left to go home, or to attend clubs.

Kai was on his way out the class door when he hears someone call his name, Kai turned around to see it was Aaron who was walking over to him. "So Kai i was wonder if you wanted to hang out sometime tomorrow, I heard this new sweets shop opened up, so um i wanted to ask if you would like to go?" Aaron asked politely. "Sure thing Aaron i'm off anyway tomorrow so see you then okay!" Kai said happily. "Well i gotta head home, I have to help my mom out with moving stuff from our attic into our living room haha," Aaron stated. "Oh okay see you tomorrow Aaron, bye!" Kai said whilst waving goodbye.

Kai was just about to the gate when Moto came over and said "Heya Kai wanna hangout tomorrow? I heard of a new sweets place opened up." Kai responded as he turned the corner, "Oh i cannot I already am going with someone else maybe another time Moto."

Moto stood there a bit shocked and sad, but he put on a fake smile and turned the other corner to go home.

time skip ~ the next day after class

"Are you ready Kai?" Aaron questioned as he and Kai walked out of class together. "O-oh yeah, i'm ready let me just change then we get going," Kai stated as he walked over to the boys restroom.

After Kai was finished changing he walked out of the restroom to be greeted by Aaron. Both Aaron and Kai proceeded to walk out of the school heading over to the new sweets shop.

time skip ~ 5 minutes

"Here we are kai," Aaron said. "Ooh this place is so cute and the name is cute as well! Sakura Sweets it rolls off the tongue nicely," Kai said as he and Aaron walked into the store.

Kai and Aaron proceeded to walk around the store looking at all the pink and gold sweets laid around, Kai went over to the sour section and picked a pack of sour, pink, sakura flower shaped candies. "These look good," Kai said while showing the candies to Aaron. "Yeah they look delicious I love sour candy," Aaron replied. "Oh thats great sour candies are my absolute favorite," Kai stated.

They continued to look around the store and pick out a few more candies to try together. After they picked out the candies they walked over to the cashier where they argued about who has to pay after a minute Kai allowed Aaron to pay because of his persistence. They exited the shop and headed over to a nearby park to enjoy the candies Aaron just bought, both of them sat down on the bench and began to eat the candies. Kai refused to eat one of the candies but Aaron shoved it in Kai's mouth, and to Kai's surprise it tasted fairly good.

"See I told you haha," Aaron said boastfully. "Fine you got me is tasted okay," Kai stated with a slightly annoyed look on his face. "Oh we haven't opened the flower shaped candies yet, I cant wait to taste them!" Kai ecstatically said, "Here open wide."

Kai proceeded to put the sour flower shaped candy into Aarons mouth, in which Aaron made a hilarious sour face. Kai burst out laughing saying, "Haha you cant handle sour can you haha." After that Aaron put the sour candy into Kai's mouth, and to his surprise Kai had no sour reaction. "That's no fair it was way sour and you're acting like its nothing," Aaron said whilst crossing his arms. Kai soon replied, "That's because it is nothing hahaha you're just weak." An hour had passed of then talking about the candies and what they wanted to grow up to be, they had a blast but as always they have to go home at some point. Both of them stood up and to Kai's surprise Aaron hugged Kai and said, "lets do this again sometime soon!" Kai hugged Aaron back and said, "For sure this was so much fun!"

They both proceeded to walk over to the train station to head back to their homes they talked a lot on the way back about school, classes, and some clubs they might want to enter together. After they got off the train Aaron walked Kai home and was shocked to find out he lives on his own.

"Do you really live all by yourself Kai?" Aaron questioned. "Yeah I do thats why I work at that cafe my grandma helps with the rent as well so its really nice of her," Kai stated. "Isn't it lonely though, to be by yourself?" Aaron asked. "Yeah it is but I got used to it, it's really no big deal haha," Kai responded. "Well uh if you ever get lonely call me seeing as I live so close by," Aaron stated. "Sure thing Aaron I'll see you later okay stay safe," Kai said as he walked into his house and took off his shoes. "Okay see you Kai," Aaron said as he waved goodbye.

Kai Sato's point of view:

That was so much fun I really want to do that again he was so nice! I'm still a bit salty I couldn't pay but if we go somewhere next time I will pay for sure. Oh yeah let me call up Moto I feel bad I left him two days ago.

Hey Moto how have you been? Oh thats great i'm glad you're doing good! Also i'm sorry about leaving you two days ago maybe we can hangout this weekend okay, I don't have any plans so I'm free. Oh really thats great maybe we can go see a film like the new comedy one. What you wanna see a horror you know I can't watch those kinds of movies. I know you'll be there but still I want to be able to fall asleep. Fine but if I cant fall asleep you better pay me back hmph. I'm getting tired now see you at school tomorrow. Yep. Okay bye Moto!