secrets

a week later.

POV CHIARA

I open my eyes and see Nicolo sleeping next to me. Yesterday i asked him if he wanted to come and he said yes.
We spent the whole night to talk and my feelings got more intense by knowing him better. Didn't know it was possible.

As i see the time on my phone, i decide to wake him up : my parents can't see him

So shake his arm and he opens his eyes slowly.

« What ?
- Wake up, you need to go !
- That's how you wake me up ? he asks with his irresistible smile.
- C'mon, we don't have time Nicco !
- So instead of talking for nothing you should say good morning.»

I know that he wants a kiss, i'm not stupid. But i like to play with him and make him wait.

« Good morning ! i say as i'm starting to get out of my mind.
- Hey, where do you think you're going ? he says as he pulls me back to him.
- What ? I've told you good morning.
- Not like this, he replies.
- So, how ? i'm faking not to know.
- You know how.
- Not i don't, really.
- Okay, that was funny now kiss me.»

I finally laugh and he understood i was really joking. Finally i put my lips on his and my hands around his neck while he put his arms around me.

« Good morning too, he finally ads.»

I laugh again.

« Okay now go !
- Okay, you don't need to kick me out !»

He dresses up and kisses my forehead before leaving.

Then i prepare to go to school.

When i arrive, i join my two best friends in the hallway.

- Hey !

- Hey ! What's up ? asks Cami.

- I hadn't stopped working this weekend ! What about you ?

- Personally, it was a shopping weekend ! answers Fabio. But Cami wasn't bored, right ?

- What does he mean ?

- I might have seen Nano...

- Really ?! That's so cool ! Tell us about it ! I wanna know everything !

She tells us until the bell rings.

During the break, Nano and Damiano stay with us and i remember i said yes to a lunch with this one but it was before i started dating Nicco.
But i guess there's no problem, right ?
I mean, Damiano asks me to go out as a friend, as im his and he doesn't has many friends since he's a new student.
I don't even know if Nicco is jealous, i honestly hope he isn't because there's no reasons he could be.

Speaking of him, my phone rings and i see that he just sent me a message :

« You have training this afternoon ?

- Yes, why ?

- Can i come see you ?

- There'll be Cami....

- And if i take my guys ? She wouldn't suspect anything.

- I'm not sure this is a good idea...»

He doesn't answer. I hope he's not mad at me. It's not my fault. He knew we had to be careful with Cami and he asks me if he can come see me.

Anyways.

POV NICOLO

Before the restart of school, Brando and I are going to our class to take something in my school bag but we pass in front of Chiara's classroom where there are Damiano and Nano. When i hear Chiara's name we decide to listen to them :

« So, how is it going on with Chiara ?

- Not that far. We're supposed to have lunch together one of this days but we didn't talk about it since i've asked her.

- And you didn't get her number ?

- No.

- What are you waiting for bro ?»

Damiano doesn't answer.

« Okay so what u'll do is that you'll come at her training this afternoon with me so you could talk. I'll go away with Cami, okay ?

- Okay, thanks bro.»

I'm so angry. Who does he think he's is ?! Why would Chiara have lunch with him ??

« What are you gonna do bro ? You can't let him take your girl !

- Of course i won't. You're gonna go to her training with me this afternoon.»