Author Note

Hewwo!! Ah so uh thank you all so much for 23 reads!!! This is amazing! I have been planning this book for a while now and finally had enough courage to write it. In all honesty I wasn't supposed to publish it until I had completely finished and had thought out everything.

That didn't happen though because I got way to impatient and I wanted to post it now. So because of that updates may be a little off for now. Don't worry I will still do my best to work on the story as soon as I can. Oh right I forgot to mention.

I'm trying out different writing styles so I am also working on a side project besides 'Oranges' this one is also a fan fiction between my oc and Saiki Kusuo. This one since it's a side project I will do my absolute best to NOT post until it's fully complete. I'm already falling in love with it though and can not wait to share it with you!

I honestly keep contemplating on posting it because I just really want people to read it but again because it's a side project I won't work on it as much. I will tell a little bit about the story. So if you've seen the show or not it doesn't matter just as long as you've know all the characters up too season 2 should be fine.

It is an x reader but my oc is a boy because well I'm a boy and I'm writing this for myself because I love Saiki. The story is just about my oc Hitoshi Shoyo and basically about his life after moving back to Japan from America. Oh and he is cousins with Teruhashi!

I will try very hard to not make it anything like the anime although I will add small references to some scenes and I will use small examples that involved Saiki's powers. Okay that's all I have to say for now.

Again thank you so much for my reads and followers I appreciate you all very much have a good day! Bye bye.