CHAPTER 15: A STRANGE PLOT TWIST.

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicate the thoughts of your mind.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

**************************************************

Weeks passed and you had a wonderful time... William was a very affectionate boy friend, he cared so much about you. Your Aunt was very pleased, However your Uncle was very protective of you...and obviously had an Eye on William. After a week off you decided to start your project: MARIONETTE...

PRESENT

Its sunday, and its nearly bed time. You had a hearty dinner and now you just sat on your desk.

MNnnn I'm really tired...I've to start building him up...but I've not done any prep yet! I must plan out accordingly! Starting from Tomorrow onwards......

You took you journal and started to scribble..

                                                 PROJECT: MARIONETTE

1.Blueprints

2.Endoskeleton

3.Fabrication

4.Paint Jobs

5. Other perfectional fits..

You roughly organized your planning..

I'm gonna a give my best!!! As a robotic engineer I must build a master piece!!!

~Yawwn....I'm gonna sleep...

MORNING

You were really excited! with all those excitement, you werent able to sleep properly, you looked terrible. There were bags under your eyes....

FUCK! REALLY!? I look like i've been sick for a month! Sudenly Charlie walked in

Charlie: "Good morning sis, what happened?"

She then gasped, looking at how you looked, before you can open your mouth she ran away....

"CHARLIE! What the hell?!" You shouted, following her..

There you saw her saying something to your Aunt

Charlotte: "Oh Good Heavens! What the hell happened to you Y/N? You look really pale and you have  bags under your eyes!? What where you doing all night? Did you sleep well?!"

Y/N: "Too many questions..How am i supposed to answer them all? I didnt do anything, except to go asleep, but i wasnt able to even though i was really tired, aunt.."

Charlotte: "Oh Dear, Go get some rest, If Henry sees you like this He'll be Mad for sure!"

Henry: "Talking about me eh?"

CRAP!!! UNCLE IS HERE!!! HIDE HIDEE!!

You quickly turned around, but you got caught

Hhenry:"Y/N, Just woke up i guess?..."

~Silence~

Henry: "What happened ? why arent you saying anything?"

You turned around to face him..

Hhenry: "What the hell Y/N What happened to you? you look like a ghost! Did that William bastard say anything?!"

Y.N: "NONONONO You've completely misunderstood it's nothing to do with him, i did not get enough sleep yest. thats it nothing to worry.."

Henry: "What ever Please take care y/n... Its time for me, gotta go work see ya bye!"

He left, and your Aunt helped you clean up as you had no energy to stand, All those lack of sleep made you feel terrible....You were also worried about the blueprint, you havent started anything yet and its 12 already...You were stressed out..You then decided to call Will,but he didnt pick.

Probably busy i guess...Okay, let me start wid my work..

You took a large contact print process- a light sensitive sheet which you had previously snuck out from Your Uncle's warehouse. You took all the necessary stuff and began to work on the blue print.

TIME SKIP

OH YEA!! AT last! I've done it! Its perfect...OH SHIT! I Forgot to mention the dimensions!  You then carefully marked all the necessary stuff, rolled the paper gently and put it in a safe place..

BLUE PRINT check! You crossed it out in your journal...Now its time to get the required parts for the endoskeleton. You decided to sneak away to the ware house...

AT THE WARE HOUSE:

You quietly tip toed in....You found yourself in a room filled with old, broken animatronics.....

OHHH SO HERE THEY ARE!!! You saw all withered animatronics, as said Bonnie didnt have a face. It looked terrifying....You were a little scared not knowing whether they were possessed or completely normal...

Calm Down....They must be normal....the children arent murdered yet..You reached out to withered bonnie....ALAS! Red lights flashed on its face.

Oh noo these things are possessed but...how!? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?? WHEN DID THE PLOT CHANGE?! THERE'S NO WAY WILL KILLED THEM BEFORE MY ARRIVAL!? CRAP CRAP WAT DO I  DO!!???? Maybe i should gain their trust? but how!? FOR FUCK'S SAKE THE PLOT'S BEEN TWISTED!! Suddenly It grabbed your arm!

Y/N: "AHHH LEAVE ME! I'M NOT HERE TO HARM YOU PLEASE..!!"  You then heard rumbling around you...You turned..Giant scary Animatronics were peering at you! IT WAS HORRIFIC....You thought you were gonna die....Then you decided to talk..

"PLEASE GUYS LISTEN TO ME I'M INNOCENT..." Bonnies grip increased ..you felt his metallic arm crushing your bones.

"ARRRRGGG! PLEASE....NO!!!!" 

"And why sh...should we believe you?" Spoke Bonnie with is withered robotic voice..

Y/N:"I KNOW! that you've been subjected to injustice! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE 5 INNOCENT CHILDREN WHO'VE BEEN KILLED MERCILESSLY!"

~HUSH SLIENCE~.......

Suddenly His hand moved from your hand, to your neck.

Withered Bonnie: "How do you know that?! You are clearly dangerous!"

Y/N: "NO NO PLEASE BELIEVE ME DONT KILL ME.....!!!"

IS THIS THE END OF YOU??????

*********************************

A/N: Heyo all! Hope you are all good! I might not be updating next week..i dunno coz I've some work to do sooo....Hope you all like it! Please dont mind the flaws.. STAY HAPPY ! SEE YA!! 

- love, Susan 🤩🤩🤩😜