chapter 1

it was a pathetic evening in georgia or wherever the rfuck that is on the map I failed geography. Kayson sat on his bed reading 18343487932894327894278942398478924792 toga fanfictions at 2 am. Kayson lived a sad lonely life, and his father, Mr Mime was heavily disappointed in his son's obsession with a touche ass anime girl, who was just a vampire with extra steps. Kayson was bullied everyday in a discord server filled with epic cool people but Kayson could never meet their level in coolness, so sad! Every 30 seconds kayson would receive a cruel message from the people of the server and he would sob instantly and fall on the floor and wallow in his sorrows. 
Suddenly there was a message from discord but it was different from the others...... It was from a mysterious man named.... Emannuel!!!! Kayson glared at his phone and opened the message and was met with horror and fear at the messages, this man had already known Kayson's full name, and where he lived. Beginning to sob like an infant Kayson ran out of his room down the stairs to where his father, Mr Mime sat in front of the TV watching Mexican tele novelas. 
"Dad! Dad! I think I have a stalker!" he cried out in a girlish voice with several voice cracks. 
"Shut the fuck up I'm watching the game, Kayson go back to bed." Mr Mime growled in response before his eyes glowed red and he picked up the sofa and threw it out the living room window, and there was a man in a top hat standing there but Mr Mime couldn't give two shits about that and went out to the garage like what most angry dads do for like 14 years. 

Kayson saw the mysterious man and screamed at the top of his lungs and ran up his stairs and locked the door, he opened his phone and went onto discord to tell his friends aka bullies about what happened..... but instead all they had to say was "Shut the fuck up kayson" so kayson cried even more.