Chapter 3: First love III

I hope all of you are enjoying it.Don't forget to vote, comment and support by following! If there's any grammatical errors please make me know it through the comments. Enjoy Reading LOL!*(^○^)*

"What?! 'Master the mic' talent-show on freshman welcoming day?! Is there any problem with the head of those loony seniors?!" Fuktong burst out in anger.

"Is this the thing these freshmen have been murmuring from the begin?"

"Ya Korn! Talent-show?! Its already 10:15!! Did we came here to study or waste time over there trashy-bullying-tricks? Huh?!"

"Trashy-bullying-tricks?!" A voice came like thunder. A young man in his 20s slammed the main door ferociously. Everyone stood startled. The hall which was like blah-blah for the last forty-five minutes turned into a hall of silence.

The young man was none other than the head of the seniors - Vihaan Adulyadej.

"You are Great! You even managed to describe our teaching-techniques in a word- 'TRASHY?!' Ha!, So...What's your name?"

Aawut was outside, on hearing 'the silence', immediately he ran inside the hall.

"Why asking his name? Ask mine!" Aawut interjected with a smiling face.

"Looks like these kiddos not only don't know how to respect but also don't have manners, So Mr. Smart..., What's your name?"

"You can call me Aawut,Aawut Thitiwin, Lee Won Seok, Wonseok, Wonseokie, Aaw...."

"So you were that OPPA-show-off of last year bio-batch in Bangkok high school, right?! Just as I thought, you are not only a show-off but a ladyboy[¹] too, oh oh! look at her earrings, chains on chest and what..." running his fingers down Aawut's face he continued- "...a flawless skin! Eyeliner can be little bit more darker next time, even my girlfriend doesn't use this much lip gloss!" Vihaan laughed.

"[²]P'Vihaan don't worry about your girlfriend's lips, before you came inside, I was outside enjoying the beauty of senior girls, my poor friends wasted 45 minutes of their life but look at me! I am super right?! I flirted with 45 girls with that time, I saw your girlfriend too, not only 'saw' but also..."

"You!!! How dare you speak like that?! Huh?! You gayish man!"

Stepping his foot back, crossing his arms covering his face, Aawut continued in a hurried voice, "P'Vihaan, P'Vihaan! Let me continue, not only 'saw' but also gave my lip gloss to her as she was sad that her trashy boyfriend wants her to wear more of it as he always nag that her lips are unattractive."

"You!!!" Vihaan was about to kick Aawut, leaning towards Aawut, clutching his fingers, he stared at Aawut with a scary face. "You! how dare you speak like this to me? Are you trying to mess with me?!"

"P'Vihaan P'Vihaan! Is it because I said your girlfriend is unattractive? It's a lie krub[³]! She's damn hot and her figure was just..." Aawut spoke in a hurried voice and jumped on to the stage to save himself from the hands of his violent-senior.

"You Aawut Thitiwin! You are dead!!"

"I didn't do anything, why should I? She was such a figure, P'Vihaan, don't kill me please!!!" Aawut put on his sad-pout face.

Vihaan jumped on to the stage chasing Aawut. The 'silent' hall turned into a 'Tom and Jerry' hall. Aawut being the Jerry who creates troubles, provoking Vihaan who was the Tom. Everyone started laughing on seeing their manly-senior chasing after a 1st-day-freshman like a lunatic.

Suddenly opening the main door a teacher popped in,"What's going on here?!", seeing Vihaan holding a leg-broken-chair in his hand, the whole assembly hall being messy and the stage looking like a battlefield after World War II, "I understood! Anyways, I'm not going to report, let the door be opened", after saying this, she went.

Although the assembly hall didn't had any CCTVs, outside the hall, it was a CCTV-marathon pointing towards the hall.

Vihaan, "This time you are saved, mark my words, 'this time' only, there's a 'next' time, beware!!"

Aawut put on his sad-pouty face for provoking Vihaan and was still smiling even after all this mess.

Aawut thought, Oh god! Which k-drama[⁴] took place right now?! "I'm so so sooo afraid of you", do u really think I'm afraid of you?! Ha! I'm Lee Won Seok, not Vihaan Adulyadej! Anyways your girlfriend was really a figure, feel sad for her having such a boyfriend...Ha! Beware?! Beware of dogs lol!! Hahahaha.

"Let's stop these and start the talent show" one among the seniors advised Vihaan.

"Yes, prepare your performance within 15 minutes, it will start at that time." Vihaan announced.

The mess was settled and everyone spilted to different directions discussing their solo-group performances. Fuktong and Korn was accompanying Aawut to the washroom to change clothes for his dance-performance.

***

A breeze swept through the window, it swayed Aawut's flawless skin, his hair flicked along the wind, touching his reddish cheeks.

An unknown stepped inside the hall. The crowd in front of him didn't see him...they were busy with their performances.

On seeing a guy rushing inside, Vihaan went to the main door, grabbing the guy's right arm, Vihaan asked "Who are you?".

Notes:

[¹] ladyboy: transexual in Thai (As Aawut was wearing makeup, Vihaan termed him as "transsexual". Aawut: this character calls himself a "kpop-idol", doing makeup is a part of korean idols' daily-life.)
[²] P'Vihaan: P' or Pee in Thai means brother or sister with regard to someone familiar to you of similar or greater age.
[³] krub: A thai word for 'man' which should be said at the end of almost every sentence to be polite.
[⁴] k-drama: Korean drama.(K-dramas are too popular for their dramatic scenes, as the incident that happened was 'too dramatic', Aawut described the situation as a "k-drama.")

Who was "the unknown guy" ???(.○.')

Add THE INSEPARABLES to your library to get notified about the story updates!(^-^)