Chapter 1

Okay, So I'm continuing this story for my girlfriend who has lost interest in writing it and forgotten where she was going with it. I can't promise a definite schedule, but I will do my best to update at least once a month.

AMY'S P.O.V

One minute I was sitting working on my latest book and FLASH SWOOSH the next laying on the neatly mowed grass somewhere.

"Ugh my bloody head"

There's my "lovely" husband complaining as usual. Now back to the matter at hand, WHERE IN GODS MIGHTY UNIVERSE AM I!?  I got up and decided to take a look.  I had fallen in front of a cottage somewhere. The cottage was in a small L shape. The bricks were different shades of brown and in different shapes fitting together like a jigsaw. The door was a dark brown wood with a large circular door knocker. There were 5 windows at the front of the house that I could see. One large bay window near the centre, one slandered medium looking window to the far side and 3 small windows upstairs equally spaced apart. The garden was breath taking. Roses were planted alongside the building and various other plants hung from the wall. There was a large pond to the left of the house surrounded by stones. Great I've landed in a rich snobby yard, I thought.  Just what I need some rich bloke to scream at us for trespassing. Only thing I need to do is to grab my husband and leave.

"Get up Rory were leaving," I told him.

"Why?" My husband's got some nerve.

"So we don't go to jail for trespassing on snobby rich people land."

"Why don't we just ask them where we are?"

"Because were leaving."

"Fine.  Where are we going?"

"Away from here."

"Okay."

While he was getting up a mini van started coming towards the property.

"RORY WE NEED TO HIDE NOW!"

We barely made it behind some trash cans just as the van pulled into the driveway and parked. The side door swung open and climbing out was a little girl who looked about 5 or 6 with dark-golden hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a pink dress and her hair was in pigtails.  After her was a man.  I couldn't see his face, but his hair was flipped over and cleanly cut to his neck.  But, it was like girl hair.  It was cut in the back with it flipped at the top kind of like... no it's not him stop imagining stuff. He wore a suit. That's when he dropped something, and when he turned around I saw him. No way that was The Doctor, it's not possible. Then again when you fight aliens you come to learn that anything is possible.

"Is that The Doctor?" The words just slipped out of my mouth without realizing.

Rory seemed to be struggling to speak.  "I don't... I mean it.... well it's possible."

That's when I started to run.  I couldn't focus on Rory yelling behind me and before I knew it I had tackled this man to the ground without finding out if he was The Doctor or not. The little girl had screamed and that's when I knew I'd crossed the line.

I carefully got up and and looked down shamefully hoping he couldn't see my face. He got up and dusted himself off and then said, "Are you okay?"

I nodded my head then broke down in tears. I couldn't stop thinking about him, and then I sobbed even harder as the fact dawned on me that I just tackled his man, in front of his daughter, for some selfish belief that I could see The Doctor again.

"Miss calm down.  Are you hurt?  Do you need to see a doctor..."

That's when he paused. That stranger of man then gently grabbed my face and looked at me. When I looked at him all I could see was The Doctor. Maybe I'd gone crazy, because I've come up with the fantasy that I could still see my raggedy man. Rory came up to me from behind and started rubbing my back then he started to apologize