Sasha

Name: Sasha Indie Wright

Country:Australia

Age:12

Parents: David and Atamarie Wright

School: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Blood Status- Muggle and proud

Likes: Singing, dancing, reading, writing, acting, watching movies and musicals, playing instruments,camping

Hates: girly girls, animal cruelty, arrogance, rich snobbish people who take money for granted, people who boast.

Pet: cat called Jovi (like Bon Jovi)

Bands: Queen, ACDC, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Bon Jovi

Singers: Marvin Gaye, Aretha Franklin, Freddie Mercury (likes rock and soul)

Hair colour and length: long and brown

Eye colour: mix of hazel, blue and green

Height: 5 ft 1, slim

Skin: naturally brown

Hi! My name's Sasha. I'm from Australia. My mum is from New Zealand and my dad's from Australia. I am an only child who, thanks to my parents, grew up listening to the classic songs and bands. Don't get me wrong, I like the modern songs of today, but the classics got soul ;).

Hence the name Jovi for my cat.

I learned violin and piano from teachers and self taught myself guitar, ukulele, pan flute, harmonica, bass and drums. I also sing and write songs.

Ever since I went to see WICKED, I had been hooked on musicals ever since, watching as well as performing in them. I have been in CATS and ANNIE (I got Molly for that)

My life had been normal with lots of friends, good grades and hitting the beach a lot, until I got the Hogwarts letter. Not only I was surprised that wizards existed, I was also a witch!

So, I rushed off to England (my parents are well off), with all my instruments, music and cat in hand, got an apartment in London that I stay at over holidays (yes, my parents let me do that!!) , and waited excitedly for the term to start. Hogwarts here I come!!!