Euphoria

A/N:First, English is not my first language so I apologize in advance for anygrammar mistake. Second, this is the first time I wrote Kageyama and Kagami soI apologize if some of the characterization is not really... right, or even onpoint with the canon. I try, really. Third, you don't really have to follow Kuroko's Basketball or Haikyuu (if you onlyfollow one of them) to really understand the characters or plot. Fourth, thetitle is from the song Euphoria by Jungkook of BTS ;)

Enjoy!

- - 0 - -

Private Chatroom

Taiga (21.20)

good night n good luck baby

ik its too early but in case u cant use ur phone later

im gonna sleep now so i can get up early n watch ur match

love u

Tobio (09.37)

morning, lover

thanks

i love you too

ur suppose to get up early for morn practice

not watch my match

Taiga (21.40)

im definitely going to watch ur match ok

already told the coach about it

she said i can skip mp

only this one tho

Tobio (09.41)

its ok

thanks, taiga

go to sleep

Taiga (21.43)

in a min

wanna vid call for a few?

IncomingVideo Call from Tobio...

- - 0 - -

"Kagami-kun, I see you're up already."

Kagami nod respectfully to Shuutoku's coach, Nakatani. But before he can say anything Touou's coach, Harasawa, walk in with a cup of coffee on his hand.

"Is that the channel for Olympics'?" Harasawa asked, sitting down besides Nakatani on a couch. "Volleyball, eh? I didn't know you're interest in sports other than basketball, Kagami-kun."

"I know some of the players," Kagami answered from his place on the floor. Before he can add anything else, his attention was caught on the sight of Team Japan walk into the court. He saw Kageyama then, and unconsciously a small smile played on his face. His boyfriend, on a National Team and participate in the Olympic. He never been this proud before. Impulsively, he reach for his phone to take a picture of him.

To: Tobio (05.23)

[Image: Tobio's zoomed face on the TV, a frown on his face while talking to Ushijima.]

u look hot babe

ur game face is scary