The Sea of Doors

Day ?¿?

?/?¿/¿9

Prologue

??? Pov

It's dark but not? I feel like I'm flying but falling at the same time? I feel like I'm drowning but able to breathe? What is this feeling? I felt rain hitting me and the air is clearer. I then opened my eyes to see that I'm on a bridge. I felt broken or like something is missing but I ignored the feeling and stood up. I looked around to see I'm surrounded by ocean. I looked up to see stars but when I looked down I saw... Lighthouses? I then realized that my body moved on its own. I was walking to the edge of the bridge but it started to build on itself. I stopped and it stopped. I moved again and it does too. I walked to the Lighthouse. I touched it then suddenly the other lighthouses disappeared and I was standing in the rain. But word enough I didn't feel it. I suddenly saw a plain fall out of the sky and into the ocean. I guy wearing a sweater came out of the ocean and swum his way over to the lighthouse. He looked at the door and he went in. I was then back at the strange place. I saw another lighthouse and walked to that on. As I walked I kept thinking. How did I end up here? Why did he not see me? And what is this feeling? Wait what's my name? I shook my head and touch the other lighthouse. I then appeared in...a city...underwater?? I look to see a big guy? In a suit holding a spinner. He started walking and suddenly there was a scream from a little girl.  He started to run to where the screamed was heard. I allowed him. I say a lot of people in animal masks. I then saw a guy walking to me. I was going to say excuse me but he...w-walked t-t-through me!! I was scared and tears started to come down my eyes. I then ran to where the big guy went and I saw a woman holding a girl. Then the big guy held a gun that the women gave him and pointed it to his head. I was already frightened and ran towards him.

???: " n-no stop! Don't do it! WHY IS NOBODY STOPPING HIM!?!" I yelled in tears as I heard a loud bang. I looked at the girl as she was crying. I was then once again back at the strange place. I started to cry. What am I? Why did he die? Why can no one see me!? More and more questions came but none answered. I stood up and walked in a random direction. I then saw an old-looking lighthouse. I walked to it and touched it suddenly ly I was in an office. A guy and a baby were crying. There was a banging on the door. I then heard the person banging on the door say. 'Bring the girl and wipe away the debt Dewit.' I guess the guy's name is Dewit he then walked to the door holding a baby girl. The wait is he....no..no!! Suddenly I'm in an ally way in the rain again! I looked around and say and an old man holding the baby girl that Dewit gave away. I saw Dewit chasing after the old man too. The old man then ran to a...portal or gateway. He stepped inside while Dewit grabbed the girl then when the gateway was closing the baby's pinky was cut off. I was then back at this place. Why is this happening?

~timeskip~

No one's pov

The stranger walked and walked he kept going to other worlds but he always came back. This stranger felt alone, they felt forgotten. Eventually, they felt hatred, anger, despair.

Their thoughts: ' It's not fair!! What am I in this hell!?! what did I do to deserve this!?! Why did they get a happy ending while I have to suffer. ITS.NOT.FAIR'

Their thought got worse and worse until he stopped. There stood a lighthouse it wasn't lit and it was far away. He ran towards it he ran and ran. He started to scream but his screams were screaming back. He got there but his clothes were dirty and tattered. Instead of tears, a black like substance was oozing out. He touched the door but he appeared in a void then they say a light. He walked toward sit but it looked farther away. He started to run but nothing happened. He realized that he didn't go back to the lighthouses...he was stuck. He fell to his knees the darkness was consuming him and then he closed his eyes.

The world presented itself and now something is different. The stangsme was.....gone?