Chapter 1

This story starts with a 15-year-old Italian boy named Matteo Fabbricatore. He is 5'9 and is just a regular Italian High-Schooler in Naples Italy... but that will change soon enough.

Matt's pov: 

 I was walking to school and it just seemed like a normal day. Then out of nowhere, I fell face first. I felt cold blood coming out of my nose. But I knew that this wasn't just an accident, someone tripped me on purpose. I rolled around so I could see whoever did this, and I saw 2 boys and a girl standing right in front of me. They were way taller than me and they were all giggling. "What was that for?!" I shouted at them. Then the girl gave me an angry look and kicked me in the face, "DON'T TALK TO US LIKE THAT". That kicked pushed me back to the floor, so I just decided to stay down. Then one of the boys grabbed my head and made me look at him and giggled, "maybe that was a little rude~ let me fix that nose of yours~". I thought he was actually gonna help me.... but I was wrong. He started repeatedly punching me in the face. It was extremely painful, but I couldn't fight back. Then after a minute of continuous punching to the face, he threw me back to the floor. My entire face was filled with blood, and there was pain all over my head. Then they all started to kick me. I was hoping it was gonna be for a quick minute, but they kept kicking me. I think it might have been about 5 minutes when I finally blacked out.

After Matt blacked out, the kids stopped kicking him, Then they all ran off so they wouldn't get into trouble. But people started to notice him on the floor and stood around, him taking pictures of his beaten body. 

a few hours later 

Matt's pov:

I was starting to wake up a bit. My vision was blurry so I couldn't make out where I was, but all I could see was white. I thought I was dead, but then my vision came back to normal and I could hear a beep. beep. beep. I looked around and noticed that I was in a hospital room, and right beside me was a nurse and she told me, "Hello sir!", she was bursting with joy. I looked at her and replied, "H-hi....". She smiled, "so, a girl found you laying on the sidewalk, then she called us and we took you here. So now to the bad part, you have 16 broken bones and you will have to stay here for about 3 months" I frowned, "i see....". Then she stood up, "do you need anything". I replied, "No... but thanks..." then she left.