Chapter 3

Matt's pov:

I realized how much power I had, "looks like that mysterious voice gave me this power... but he wanted me to live, so that must mean that I will have a huge purpose in something". I thought for a few moments, and I had a quick flash pass my eye. From what I could make out, I saw a huge guy that seemed to be sitting in a chair, there also seemed to be a lot of people around him. I smiled, "that must be me~".

30 minutes later 

I started to get ready for school, but when I went into my closet to get my clothes, I saw a red blazer with two badges on it, a red hat with a badge on it, red pants, and purple shoes right under all of the clothes. I was confused, "how did these clothes get here... I don't remember buying clothes like this...". I looked at my hands and saw that my fingernails were painted black, and my toes were also painted black. I was extremely confused, but then it came to me, "this must be related to those mysterious powers from before...". I shrugged and put on the clothes, I looked in the mirror and gasps, "Oh wow, I look so much better than before... and this outfit looks amazing on me!". 

on the way to school

On my way to school, a lot of people were staring at me, I just ignored them. Then, I saw the 3 kids that beat me up. I shiver went through my body and I stopped in my tracks. They saw me and started walking toward me, "oh no..."