Dear Becky: 2

Why did he do it?

Why not just be a normal student and keep quiet?

Why not just ignore other people's problems like most other teenagers do?

I'll tell you why.

Emmitt is not your average 16 year old. Never has anyone endured as much teasing, ridicule, and/or abuse at school. As I said, he's not average. He has lots of friends but even more bullies. He has a gift. He likes the male species sexually. He is extremely intelligent, good looking and- famous?

Kind of. He's Internet famous. He started a Vlog-Space account when he was 12, and has over 4 million supporters or people who watch his videos.

He's an orphan who lives with an old lady named Marjorie Nickelson. Ms. Nickelson was like a crinckled shopping bag; pale and wrinkly, but she was a beauty in the past and has a spirit as kind as a warm beach day.

Emmitt's female friends include a goth chick named Aria, Dark may be her clothes but light be her soul, a tumblresque girl named Evelynn, a super cool, hippie-ish, trendy person. His male friends include a jock named Levi, a player on the surface and a player at heart. Dominic is the last but maybe the best, he's your typical nerdy, band geek, except he's the nicest, funniest guy on Earth. He's been best friends with Emmitt since they were 6.

Now that you know the characters, I'll tell u the setting, because why not? Every story needs a setting, let's say in Chicago. Emmitt goes to Rosewood High School, a place for beasts, monsters, and the Devil himself. Or we could also call them the jocks, popular girls, and the queen bee herself. Her name is Ruby and she's often compared to the devil for reasons we'll find out later.

On with the story?