Chase and Zuma's pups

Ever since chase and Zuma became mates, they had two pups named Alex and Lily. Lily always dreamt about being just like chase, a police dog, she was very playful and caring and loyal too, she loved the color blue a lot, blue reminded her of the ocean sea at the beach, and she loved to get muddy all the time, which is because her, her brother and chase would always play in the mud, and would be zuma's job to clean them up afterwards.

Alex dreamt of being a nurse dog, he wanted to help others and help them get better, Alex was very polite and gentle, he cared for others and always loved to play in the mud.

Chase and zuma are glad that they were parents to two pups who were the pups they wished for...

The day of Alex and Lily's birth

Zuma was walking through the woods, enjoying the wind breezing through his fur, he was pregnant with Alex and Lily, zuma glared at his stomach and smiled as he felt little paws kicking him,"Enjoying the weather, eh?" He said to them, he felt another kick meaning that they enjoyed it. Zuma smiled happily, He kept on walking, until he didn't look where he was going and he accidentally tripped and twisted his ankle, he grunted in pain.

"Owww....I can't believe i was so stupid to trip over in one clutzy move!" Zuma thought, then he felt something...His water broke,"Oh no...R-right now?!" Zuma said, the pups were coming, but he had no one to help him give birth, so he started screaming in pain,"Please...Just hold on...Now isn't the time!" Zuma said, but he was still in pain,"Help! Someone help!" Zuma cried out, but no one answered, and the pain got even worse.

With chase

Chase was waiting for zuma to enter the headquarters, but there was no sign of him,"Where could zuma be...?" He thought to himself, Skye came from the elevator and noticed chase waiting at the entrance of the headquarters, so she joined him,"Hey chase, you still waiting for zuma?" Skye asked,"Yeah...What's taking him so long...?" Chase asked Skye, Skye shrugged,"Must be enjoying the weather." Skye said.

Back with Zuma

Zuma kept panting, he couldn't bare the pain enough,"I know you two wanna come out but you just gotta wait!" He told his pups who were still making their way out of zuma's stomach,"AHHH!" Zuma yelled.

Meanwhile, everest was venturing the woods, when all of a sudden she heard screaming,"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" The voice cried out, it sounded familiar,"Zuma...?" Everest thought, jake came and noticed the screaming as well,"Hey...That sounds like zuma!" He said,"Let's go!" Everest said, and the two ran to find zuma....

"Zuma!" Everest called out, zuma looked up,"E-everest? Here! I'm right here!" Zuma called out, everest traced out where zuma was as jake followed, and found him laying on the ground with a twisted ankle,"Zuma! What happened?" Jake asked the labrador,"I- i was taking a walk until...I tripped on something..." Zuma said,"How long have you been here?" Everest questioned.

"Not long just- Ahh!" Zuma cried out,"Their coming...It's h-hurts so much!" Zuma said,"I'll call ryder, everest you help zuma!" Jake said as he pulled out his tablet and contacted ryder,"It's gonna be okay zuma" Everest said.

At the headquarters...

Ryder heard his tablet go off, he pulled it out and pressed to answer the call, he was a bit surprised to see jake,"Jake, what's up?" Ryder asked,"Ryder, there's a huge problem we have...Zuma's having the pups and he's got a twisted ankle!" Jake said, the moment ryder heard those words, he immediately called all the paw patrol members to the headquarters.

After ryder explained the situation, chase was shocked,"Chase and skye, you will be coming with me." Ryder said,"On it!" Skye said.

When they got there...

As soon as they arrived, chase exit his mobile and ran into the forest,"Chase, wait up!" Skye called out, chase kept on running,"Zuma!" He shouted,"Chase!" Zuma called back, then chase saw everest with zuma.

Chase saw zuma holding two pups in his paws, he got closer and saw his newborn son and daughter,"Their so cute!" jake said, chase smiled happily,"Yes they are..." He replied, then both lovers cuddled each other.