───── ❝ chapter two : bento ❞

It's been a few days since you met the boy. You keep your promise and met with him everyday after school for at least a hour or two.. Looking back at those moments, you couldn't help but smile and people saw you as a more brighter person. But you realizes something.. He hasn't told you his name, unless his name was actually Hanako but you assumed that was his cover name. "Hey hey! Y/N right?" A girl said, you looked up at her. "Yes.. That's me." You tilt your head, confused on why she was talking to you. "A hot upperclass mate is asking for you! He's waiting for you come on!" She says, pulling you up from the chair. You pulled your arm away, nodding. "Alright alright!~" You said, a bit nervous and you closing your eyes, waving her off a bit. She lets go of you and walks away. Assuming you were supposed to do the same you followed behind her. You walked over to the crowd of people surrounded by the door as you laid your eyes on a tall, guy with messy brown hair and a slight undercut. His gray eyes to pull everything together with a soft, but flirtatious look. "Hello there, Y/N right?" He leaned over and pressed his elbow on the side of the door with him resting his side of his cheek on his palm. "Yes.. Why?" You asked, not knowing the 3rd year. "Come with me!" He chuckles, straightening up and pulling your arm.

He took you on a small walk around the school, you two talking about random things such as school, your personal lives, clubs, hobbies and more. "Ah.. I have to go now." He says, looking at a clock at the end of the hallway. "Ah alright." You didn't bother saying, 'See you later' because you probably wouldn't see him again unless if it was in the hallway but he was a third year so the chances were small. "Well then, I'll see you later!" He pats your shoulder and walks off. You nodded, giving him a small wave before going back to your classroom. After a hour of lesson, it was lunch. In Kamome Academy, where you had school; They let you eat wherever you want. With that being said you took two bentos you made from home and went to the bathroom. You thought it'd be nice to surprise the ghost boy you met, and maybe this way he would tell you his name.

"Hanako-Kun, are you here?" You asked, knocking on the door. Your voice echo throughout the empty and quiet bathroom. "Shhhh! I'm using the bathroom, Weirdo!" Hanako says, a bit flustered. Your eyes widen slightly and you blushed. "S-Sorry!" You apologized quickly and pulled your hand away from the stall and took a few steps back, sighing. Gosh that was so embarrassing..
You hear the toilet flush, the sound of the door unlocking following it. The door opens with Hanako inside blushing and then walking over to the sink. He ran some water and washed his hands with the water and soap.

"What are you doing here? It's not after school yet dumb dumb." Hanako teased you, hiding his embarrassment away from you. He was a bit startled by your surprise visit since most of the time you'd only come after school. "I wanted to eat lunch together, if that's okay." You said in response to his question. He dries his hands with the paper towel and gives you a soft smirk, nodding. "Yeah okay! Heyy~! Y/N-Chan~" Hanako said, leaning over to you. "Did you miss me!" He said happily. His question made you blush and then glaring at him. "I just thought it might been lonely eating lunch alone all the time, do you want to eat together or not." You glared at him. "It's not lonely! I have my friends." He was referring to the Hakujoudai. The Hakujoudai flew around him happily as the red one went over to you. "This one is for you! We wouldn't want my friend to get hurt!" Hanako-Kun said, shaking his pointer finger in a 'no no' manner with him shaking his head as well.

"Whatever! Just sit down.." You said, sighing before walking over to the window and setting down the two bento's you made. Since the rumor laid in this bathroom, nobody really came inside so it was clean and peaceful with the warm sunlight touching you from the window. "Two bento's?" He asked before sitting down on the floor. You sat across from him and nodded. "You should eat too.." You pushed over one of the bento's as his eyes lit up and nodded. "Thank you for the food, Y/N-chan!" Hanako-Kun said, putting his hands together in a praying way with his chopsticks before opening the container. It was one of those popular cute animal bento's you would see all over youtube. "Wahhhhh!! It's so cute!" He said before taking one of the octopus sausages and ate it, then quickly picked up some rice and put it in his mouth. "Uweee! So good! I haven't had any home made food in awhile!" He said, kicking his legs. You ate the pickled vegetables in the small compartment and nodded. "I'm glad you seem to enjoy it.." It took awhile for you to make it, actually you usually don't make food. You sucked at cooking, but if you made it tons you'd be really good at it. You wanted to make something for Hanako-Kun because, well he was your friend.

"I didn't know you could cook!" He exclaimed with excitement. "It took me a few tries.."
Lies.
"But I made it! I really hope it does taste good though.." You rubbed the back of your neck, a bit surprised at his reaction. You have a younger brother, he's six years old. He lives with you in your dorm since your parents live in the states. You got the school's approval, so it was fine. You guys usually had the school food that the lunch people would make. And yes you were allowed to use the kitchen in the school as long as you clean up afterwards.

You'd look at the time to see that lunch was ending in sixteen minutes. You wanted to find out Hanako's name, and get to know him more so you quickly finished your food. "Calm down! Your gonna ch-" You choked on some rice and coughed it out to the trash. Hanako sighed but smiled at you, then laughed. "Your so silly! Anyways are you going anywhere this weekend? You live in the dorms don't you?" He asked. You nodded in response and then sat back down. "Then take me to the festival set up! I want to go to one! Pretty please!" He'd beg you, whining. You almost forgot about that, what was your class doing again...
"Class 2-A is doing a cafe?
"Yeah! And I heard the guys would be wearing maid outfits and the girls in suits!"
"I'm going to tease Amane so much!"
You looked at the door. The two guys talked outside in the hallway, and you accidentally overhearing it. Hanako's eyes widen as one of them said the name, 'Hanako.' You looked back at Hanako with a slightly concerned look. "You okay?" You asked. He let out a chuckle and looked up at you, smiling. "My real name is Amane.. Yugi Amane."