6 • The Great Escape

"Maybe wearing a disguise would have been a good idea" Noah suggested rubbing the back of his neck.

"Or taking the back exit" I added laughing nervously. So, this was definitely a sticky situation. The paparazzi at it once again. Ruining lives left, right and centre. Typical.

We hid in the Alley way in fear of more secret pictures being taken. It was a good hiding place considering the darkness of it but I cannot describe how horrid the smell was. It was like death mixed with Satan's butthole. That's Los Angeles for you.

"We should probably try to get back to the hotel and find Millie before fans find us" Noah sighed. I nodded agreeing with him.

"How do we get back without being noticed" I asked. Noah stood in thought for a second before his face lit up.

"Give me a second".

He walked out of the alleyway and into the coffee shop. A few minutes later he walked back out with two brown bowler hats and two black trench coats.

I must have had the word 'how' plastered to my face because he opened his mouth to explain.

"One of the girls working there was a fan. I told her I'd take a picture and video with her if she could sneak us the decorative clothing from on the walls" he explained.

I have to admit it was pretty smart of Noah and convenient having clothing on the shop walls.

We slid on the disguises and began to walk down the streets to the hotel. The buzz of the LA streets was not very pleasant. It was filled with shouting and cars honking in frustration of traffic. Not to mention the sewerage smell every now and then. I guess you could blame it on the fact that we weren't in the nice part of LA, but I've never been here so I wouldn't know.

"Can you at least tell me New York is more pleasant than this" I begged.

He laughed, "a little bit. But it still is kinda gross in certain places".

Which was understandable, the stability of America was questionable so the chances of cities being as glamorous as a palace were low.

We finally arrived back at the hotel and swiftly made our way in, making sure to not be seen.

The elevator ride was slightly awkward due to having time to think about the words said in that article. What they suggesting we were doing was so rank. Adults suggesting that two minors would do that is so wrong.

Millie was waiting in the room once we got there.

"Did you guys see the article?" She asked.

"Why do you think we're wearing these" Noah pointed to our questionable outfits.

Millie sighed plopping herself back onto the bed as Noah and I took off our coat and hats. Her hands rested on her stomach as she stared at the ceiling.

My phone started to blow up with notifications, one after another which made everyone's heads turn to my phone which was laying face up on the bed. We all leaned in to see the hassle and we're surprised with Instagram and Twitter notifications.

I picked the device up and opened Instagram to see hundreds of comments on my posts.

"What in the world?" I mumbled.

NeighbourJoe

5k likes

10.2k Comments

Schnappitysbae Is this the 'mystery girl' from the article?
Anniecarston_ She really said 🤡
CrazyforNoahSchnapp She should throw herself down there
Tammy_baker I think she's quite beautiful actually
Itgirl32 Yikes why would Noah choose her over Millie

___

I looked up from my phone at Noah and Millie.

"Well then" I shut off my phone. I had never received messages that bad. Yes I've been hated on but for someone to tell me to throw myself off a ledge is ridiculous.

"We need to fix this" Millie grabbed my arm.

"Quickly" Noah added.