Ch. 1 "Wake up"

Author's P.O.V

"YOU USELESS FUCKING NERD YOU CAN NEVER BE A HERO, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING AND STAY OUT OF MY WAY."

"How do you know that Kacchan, I can still try."

"You should probably give up he is quirkless he can NEVER BE A HERO."

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I CAN STILL TRY!!"

"A-All might I'm such a big fan of you, and I wanted to ask c-can someone still become a hero without a q-quirk?"

"HA HA WITHOUT A QUIRK YOU CAN NEVER BE A HERO WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK ME THAT HA HA."

"IZUKU THE DOCTER TOLD US THAT YOU ARE QUIRKLESS SO STOP TRYING TO BE SOMETING YOU CAN'T AND TRY TO ACUALLY GET A JOB BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER BE A HERO!!"

"Mom.... you said that I could be the greatest hero.....y-you said that all I had to do was work hard...w-why did you lie to me."

"He's just a useless Deku, and that's all he will ever be."

"Hey did you hear about the quirkless kid who tried out- look, look, look he's right there he looks so weak and useless why would he even try to be a hero."

"Hey isn't is that the kid who tried to save the blond kid from that villain all he did was get himself in the way, it was so useless of him to do that he had no quirk he couldn't even do anything, what an idiot."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"St-stop please I just wanted to try and help."

"Useless."
"Deku."
"Useless."
"Deku."
"USELESS."
"DEKU."
"USELESS."
"DEKU!!"
"USELESS!!"

"DEKU WAKE UP!!!"

Deku's eyes snap open and he comes face to face with one the members of his villain group Mina.
"What." He said in a deadpan voice with a little anger and annoyance held in it as well.

"You were yelling in your sleep again." Said Mina with a soft smile,
"Same dream huh?" She asked while slowly sitting down next to him.
"You know it." He replied in a shallow and tired voice sitting up with his back against his headboard next to Mina.
Mina reached over to wrap her arm around him because she knows that at times like this he needs someone there for him.

They sat there in silence for a bit with Mina rubbing his back in circles, but for Izuku it was all but silence all he could hear was the voices telling him that he was useless that he was nothing but a waste of space and time, and that he should just end his life and everything would be better for everyone.

"Don't listen to them Deku it's ok." Mina said while holding him tighter.
"I-I'm ok Mina." In a soft voice that sounded close to breaking.
"No you're not." She replied in a just as broken voice, tears prickled in her eyes because she knows how much pain he's in, how much they put him through, how many hateful words they said to him.

While she sat they're holding him she started to hum, not any song in particular just a soft tune to help him fall asleep, and that's how they fell asleep her holding him and him trying to drown out the voices with her humming voice.

————-———————