Part 1

If you are reading this, it probably means that you got it from the less popular parts of Wattpad so I thank you for reading and this is my first fanfic so I doubt my grammar is good so there would be grammar mistakes, I hope you don't mind and there probably won't be very regular updates as I don't always use my computer. So yeah, enjoy!😅

Sophie's pov:

      It was over. Hope was lost. The Neverseen had won. A tear slipped down my cheek as I wrapped my arms around myself. Linh, Tam, Wylie and Dex were seriously injured and were still recovering, Marella and Biana were both in a coma and Fitz was... Gone... Keefe and I were the only ones that escaped the Neverseen's clutches with a few minor cuts and bruises here and there.

     Another tear fell from my eyes. Just then, I felt another pair of hands wrap around me and heard a familiar soothing voice say, "It's alright Sophie..." It was Keefe.

     " How can you say that it is alright when we failed to protect the lives of so many innocent people! When we failed to defeat the Neverseen! When we failed to save Fitz! We failed Keefe, we failed! Do you really think that it's alright?" I snapped angrily as I wriggled myself out of Keefe's embrace. Seeing the look of hurt on Keefe's face, I felt guilty."Sorry, Keefe, I didn't mean to, it is just that I have been through a lot recently-" "No Sophie, there is no reason to apologise for, you are right." Keefe cut me off before I could finish. For a moment we just stood in silence, staring into each other's eyes, it was then that I realised that Keefe was actually quite handsome. Ice blue eyes, messy blue eyes and even with the dark circles under his eyes, he was still- Sophie Foster! Get a grip! What are you thinking! I mentally scolded myself as I shook myself back to reality. Keefe was smirking. He was about to say something when we heard Livvy call us from the other room. We looked at each other confused. What could it be that Livvy needed our help with? Hand in hand, we walked out of the room to go find Livvy.