{soulmate au} an junxi x reader

[ily royyyy, she recently posted on her instagram and i genuinely felt so happy to see her ;-; if only shawn would do the same :(((]

An Junxi

I was quietly drinking my iced americano by the window of a quiet cafe, staring out the window watching the people walk by. I haven't been doing much lately, a recent charity event, a digital single a few months ago... But right now my life seems quite still, almost motionless. And I was never good at standing still, I'm someone who needs to keep moving. I then look down at my wrist where my soul mark was, a neat little (Y/N) was written and I gently started tracing it with my finger. It's in times like this when I stand still that I wonder about them and if I'll ever find them or if they'll ever love me back.

Quickly shaking my head, I finish my coffee and get up to leave the cafe, these kinds of thoughts are useless after all.

Almost immediately I ran into something, causing me to fall backward. "Woah careful!" They said before wrapping their arms around my back, they then gently steadied me with a small sigh of relief. "You ok?" They asked softly with a smile, leaving me slightly in awe before nodding, "Uh yeah... Just fine."

"Great!" They replied before letting go of my back, "Uh sorry for--"

"(Y/N)!" Someone called out making them turn around, "Yeah I'll be there in a minute! Anyway, sorry for bumping into you... What's your name?" Oh god how is this gonna turn out, should I answer honestly? "An Junxi..." I muttered softly, suddenly too shy to look at them in the eye.

They visibly froze when I said my name, "Can I... Ah, this is a bit awkward do you want to--"

"(Y/N) come on!" Their friend called out again making them groan. "Just give me a minute!" They yelled back with a glare.

"Here." They then handed me a piece of paper, "It's my number, can I text you later?" There was hesitance in their eyes, but I nodded before gently leaning up and kissing their cheek, "I'll text you later." I giggled before running off outside with a big grin on my face, excited for the coming days.

---

"Junjun you really like Minions huh." (Y/N) laughed as they sat on my bed, I invited them for a movie night so we could get closer as soul mates. "I'll buy you plushies the next time we go on a date." They then got up and looked at the bookshelf where I kept my DVD's. It was mainly my music collection and the Despicable Me trilogy, I was still proud of it though. "God everything about you is adorable." (Y/N) chuckled to themselves as they picked out the first Despicable Me movie. "I'm assuming we're gonna watch this?"

"Yup!" I smiled as I set up my DVD player and patted the spot next to me on the floor, I set up a nice rug and some pillows on the floor for optimal cuddle comfort and hopefully convincing them to sleepover.

(Y/N) then sat down next to me as the movie started and I gently nuzzled into their side, having watched the movie over a million times I started to get distracted by... Well just the fact that I was sitting next to my soulmate, who in turn was gently cuddling me and listening intently to the movie. I then casually picked up (Y/N)'s wrist where I saw my name written out in my handwriting, slowly tracing it with my finger, comparing it to my wrist. Their handwriting was clearly neater but I liked it a lot. "Junjun?" (Y/N) asks softly as they look down at me. "Yeah?" I respond just as softly, "Can I kiss you? Like right now, I really wanna kiss you."

I nodded quietly before feeling (Y/N)'s lips descend over mine, it felt euphoric. The people in soulmate movies aren't lying when they say the first kiss is always the best, our attention slowly strayed from the movie as I leaned over (Y/N)'s lap, straddling them as we continued to kiss. Wrapping my arms around their neck as they did the same to my waist, "Mm... (Y/N)" I couldn't help but moan as I pulled away, I turned off the movie playing in the background before going back in for more kisses.

"Junjun you're really tempting me right now." (Y/N) mumbled as their hands slowly traveled down my sides, teasing the hem of my sweatpants. "This is a lot of firsts for us don't you think baobei?" (Y/N) teased.

"As long as it's you I don't really mind..." I mumbled softly, nuzzling into their neck, "You can do anything you want to me."

"Hm... We'll see how long you'll be saying that." (Y/N) chuckled and slowly rubbed their hand against my core, "I have quite a few fantasies in mind."

"Mm... Anything you want." I moaned softly and was about to lean in for another kiss--

"JUNJUN, I LEFT MY SWEATER HERE HAVE YOU SEEN IT?" Lin Fan yelled as she entered my room all of a sudden. "Oh shit, sorry... I didn't realize... I'm just gonna come back later." She mumbled as she backed out of my room with her face completely red.

"Pfft, well there goes the mood." (Y/N) chuckles before kissing me on the forehead, "How about we finish the movie?"

I could only sigh and nod before turning the TV back on and settling into my soulmates arms.