Chapter 1: Oooo Weee Woo Wooo

One quiet evening, Joey and Dalton were sitting in the dining room, en-joey-ing a nice meal from McDonalds. As Joey devoured his plate, Dalton watched his chubby companion as he traced his finger around the top of his wine glass, thinking about Joey's secret "Red Room". 

Joey forbid him from going into his secret room. Still, he couldn't help to be curious. When Joey finished his meal, he looked up at his lover, with grease dripping from his face and asked "What do you wanna do now?". As Dalton looked around the room, he saw the pool table in the next room and suddenly, he had an idea. Dalton got up from the table as he held Joey's hand and whispered into his ear "Follow me". He led his lover to the pool table then turned around to face him. "You want to play pool?" Joey asked. "Yes, but under one condition", "If i win, you have to take me to the 'Red Room'". "What if i win?" Joey asked. "That's up to you" Dalton winked.

Joey, with his blood rushing to his head, accepted his challenge. Dalton picked up the pool stick and hit the cue ball perfectly. He knocked two stripes in so he got to go again. As he alligned his pool stick with his target, he bent over in front of Joey. Joey blushed as he saw his lover shoot but miss. Dalton turned around and handed him his stick. "Your turn" He grinned. Joey took his stick and walked to the table. he tried to hit the balls but he was too big and couldn't do anything. After 10 minutes of trying, he was out of breath and just gave up. Since Joey couldn't hit any of the balls, Dalton won by default. "It looks like i won" Dalton smirked.

 "Indeed you did and as promised, i'll take you to the 'Red Room' like you wanted" Joey told his impatient companion. He took his hand and led him into the basement as Dalton giggled. As Joey unlocked the door and walked in, Dalton looked around the room in awe. In the center of the room, there was a platform with chains and a pair of shiny handcuffs as walls filled with whips and other "toys" surrounded it. 

"Wanna play a game?" Joey asked his lover. "Sure but how do i play?" asked Dalton. "It's easy, just step up here and take off your clothes" Joey said as he pointed at the platform. Dalton grinned and did what he was told. Joey bit his lip and rose his lovers hands up and handcuffed them and chained him there. He was about to begin but he forgot one special thing, the blindfold. So Joey quickly ran and got it and put it over Dalton's gorgeous eyes. Now and finally, he was ready to begin.

 He traced his finger around his lovers frail waist and slowly started kissing his neck as his lover slowly grinned. Joey kissed his neck again and then walked over to one of his walls and grabbed his trusty paddle. Then he walked back over to his lover and whispered into his ear, "Are you ready baby?". "Yes master daddy" Dalton moaned. Now turned on, Joey spanked Dalton's small white ass with his wooden tool. Dalton bit his lip to keep him from whimpering and moaning for more. "Harder master daddy" Dalton begged. Joey bit his lip and spanked his ass harder. "Harder!" Dalton moaned impatienly. Joey spanked him even harder and moaned when his paddle hit Dalton's ass. 

Joey put up his paddle and whispered into Dalton's ear "That was so woo woo woo". "What now?" Dalton asked his master. "Now it's time for a review" Joey winked. Joey got behind Dalton and got on his knees then spread Dalton's red, sore ass. "Let's check this out muchachos" Joey whispered then he dove in and stuck his tongue into his lover. Dalton moaned as Joey wiggled his tongue inside of him. "Say woo woo woo" Dalton begged. Joey did what his slave wanted him to do and his voice vibrated Dalton's hairs and moist hole. Dalton moaned from pleasure of the feeling. Joey slid his tongue outside of him and kissed his lips that were covered in shit crumbs ."That's all...for now" Joey grinned.

 Dalton was hard but loved being teased. Dalton put on his clothes as him and Joey were leaving the "Red Room". As he saw the door close behind him, all he could think about was what could possibly happen the next time he steps in that room.