Lose you to love me~

"Sophie, I-" he began. My eyes swelled up, this was it. He was going to propose to me and that would be it. I would be happy, live a perfectly normal life and be happy. Fitz was now holding my hands, we were by the sunset my favorite place. 

I nodded, slowly confusion washed over his face as his mouth stopped moving. "Sophie. I'm going to break up with you," he said gently. Suddenly I felt my legs go numb, I bit my lip trying hard not to cry. This was not how my day was going to go. He slowly started to step back, I felt my heart drop with every second. 

My throat rasped as I began to form the question of why this was happening. He looked at me sadly and then his lip's began to form a name, a reason. But I knew it was all fake.

My eyes started to form tears again, so it was her. From the moment I had laid my eyes on her, I knew she couldn't be trusted. She acted like a soft angel, but I knew what was the real her. She was cold, heartless, a huge ego and an attuite that could not be helped. 

I turned away from him, feeling the wing thrift through my hair. I felt my quivering lip stop and felt a smirk. 

Sophie planted her feet on the ground and turned to face Fitz who was staring at her. Her hair was getting blown in the wind, messy but magnificent. She was absolutely stunning and Fitz was pretty dumb to give up a girl like her. 

She gazed at him with a cold smile, a tight one and with grace she jumped off the cliff. 

10/21/20