Meeting ....HER

(Rays new girlfriend up there)
3 WEEKS LATER
Mia's p.o.v

" NO ROC NOOO" I yelled giggling while running down the halls .we've gotten close after that night when I heard bout rayan's girlfriend Britney .... Ray's chick is pretty but I don't like her . Roc has been helping me a lot but he hasn't asked me out not even once .As I was thinking about everything I felt something warm,wet and slimy touch my cheek which caused me to scream come to find out it was his tongue.i looked at him giving him a straight face and he laughed .

Roc:I'm sorry ..... I love you mi mi

I smiled and bit his cheek before running again . Both RJ and amaya were sleeping so we had the house to ourselves. I was wearing a " BITCH NAH" crop top , some high waist shorts , my thigh highs , chucks and a bucket hat ..... I looked sexy . While I was running downstairs trying to get away from roc there was a knock at the door . I went to the door and opened it what I saw before me had me with mixed emotions.... There before me was rayan and his girlfriend Britney .

"chres(roc) you have company " I said staring at rayan while he was staring at my body . I've been working hard on my body and I finally got a "8" figure .roc came to the door and looked at ray .

" YO my nigga what's good " roc said giving Ray a many hug while I turned around and walked in the kitchen.i sat on the counter , ate some apple sauce and watched the small flat screen t.v that was located on the wall in the kitchen. I was watching boondocks at the moment .

" if R.Kelly go to jail I'll piss on your kat" Riley yelled in Tom's face followed by Huey saying " damn you just got dissed by a 8 year old" I laughed so hard until I started crying and from the corner of my eye I saw the three amigos walking in laughing .

" what you watching Mia?" Ray asked ,I didn't reply I just simply got off the counter and walked upstairs to my room. a little while later Amaya got up and I picked her up rocking her and singing a little song to her . She went back to sleep after a few minutes then I got them ready to go by my parents . I dressed Amaya in a pink sun dress and her white sandals while rayan jr. Had on his mini last kings shirt , some cargos and his taxes 12.

" yall ready to go see gramma and grandpa ?" I asked smiling . I placed them in their crib and walked downstairs when I walked down a girl was on roc's lap while Britney was on ray's . Roc was too busy down the girls throat that hurt me to my core so i left without saying anything ....... I'm happy I'm going to my parents house ..... My mommy and I gotta talk ........ I think I'm in love with roc .

A/n:eeeehhhhh :/ hiiiii