Lull

(I know this isn't the next episode, but I love this episode so there)

Raven P.O.V

"hey, thanks for not freaking out about what I told you" Hawk whispers to me.

"no problem, it'd be pretty hypocritical for me to judge you for vandalism when I have a record bigger than your mohawk" I say and he chuckles.

"alright, get your gi's on" Sensei says and we all look at each other, confused.

"what?" he asks

"I thought we were training in the woods today" I state and Kreese goes on about how it's entirely Johnny's decision. 

God, Kreese really trapped Sensei.

We end up going to the woods, I'm on the red team, Tory's on black. 

We stand across from one another, excited to compete against each other.

"hey guys, sorry I'm late, traffic on the 118 was a real bitch, put Coyote Creek into the GPS, nothing came up" Chubs says walking forward in a trash outfit.  

"permission to speak Sensei" I ask

"go ahead" he states

"the fuck are you wearing?" I ask

"oh, I just decided to flip the script, Hawk style, respect, from here to for, you can adress me as Stingray, I almost went with the bird theme but you two already took the badass bird names " he says to Hawk and I, I have to bite my lip to keep from laughing.

"okay chubs, he's on your team" Johnny says to Kreese.

"great" Kreese says and with that we head off. Tory walks away with Miguel, and I walk off with Hawk.

"so, what did you think about the 'Stingray'?" I ask, laughing.

"that was insane" he says shaking his head

"he looks like he raided your closet, then put it through a wood chipper, then sewed it back together really shitily" he says and I laugh. One of the Black Team members walks a little in front of us and I attack him, grabbing his head band.

"nice job, I let you have him you know" Hawk states

"keep telling yourself that" I say, patting his shoulder.

"what if it comes down just us left?" Hawk asks

"then I guess I'll just kick your ass" I state

"you wish" he says and I roll my eyes. 

Little did I know that's almost exactly what would happen. 

Hawk and I split up after a while. 

I knew it was only me, him and Miguel left. 

I watched them fight from my hiding place behind a tree.

Miguel got Hawk's headband and turned around to kick Hawk in the face. 

I grab his leg before it makes contact with Hawks, hot face. 

NO! GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME RAVEN! We fight for a while, and the fight's a roller coaster. 

It takes a while, around twenty four minutes of us just full on attacking each other in front of the entirity of Cobra Kai, but he gets my headband. 

Miguel starts to celebrate, when I see rustleing behind him. Suddenly, Stingray pops up, covered in dirt. He headlocks Miguel.

"holy shit" I say

"you know the thing about Stingrays is they lie in wait, for the perfect opportunity to strike" he says, taking Miguel's headband.

and Kreese takes the headband out of Stingray's mouth.

"that was insane, maybe you are badass" I state

"I'm badass?! Raven said I'm badass!" he fangirls

"I mean, yeah, I'm badass" he says, doing a macho face and crossing his arms. I laugh a little.

"hey, do you wanna hang out after this?" Hawk asks

"like a date?" I ask

"if you want it to be" he shrugs