Chapter Two- Going To School

IZUKU'S POV

I awoke to my alarm ringing. I rolled over to my side to see it was 5:00 AM. I sighed and decided that I should make another song before school starts. I got off my bed and changed into some clothes and grabbed my guitar. I set up my mic and sat down in my chair once again. 

(I gave up on writing the lyrics because I gtg to class and I want to get this done before then. Enjoy the music.)

I cried a bit surprisingly at that song. I looked over at my clock and it said it was 5:30 AM. I sighed once again and put a timer for an hour before I have to get ready for school. An hour passed by quickly, and I was done. While the video was uploading, I decided that I would change into my uniform.

When I got all my things back in my bag, I walked to school. I arrived in the classroom and I saw everyone on their phones. "Look! Green SinnamonRoll posted two videos!" Squealed Uraraka. "Yeah! I love his voice, too!" Mina said. I smiled knowing that they liked my work. "Deku-Kun! Listen to this!" Uraraka played the song in my face. "That's a good song!" I said smiling. "I know right!"  Uraraka said. I walked to my desk and put my head down. 

NO POV

Aizawa walked into the room and everyone went silent. " I know that Green SinnamonRoll posted new songs, but now is not the time to listen to them. For now, we have class. Get in your seats." Everyone put their phones away and went to their seats. Aizawa looked over at Izuku and started to wonder again. 'He looks awfully a lot like Green SinnamonRoll...' he said to himself.

He brushed it off once again and started class.

--------

Sorry that it's short. I have class in a couple of minutes.