After Death, there is nothingness

Okay, I really like this idea but I'm just not feeling up to writing it (lazy 7-7). So here it is!

________________

After Goth's birth, Geno falls ill to the point his soul fragment can't take it and starts to break. Reaper, desperate, tries to return Geno to the Save Screen, but because of the method (separation of Code) they used to get Geno out of Aftertale, his own AU refuses him.

Without another option, Reaper researches another way to stabilize Geno. That's when he stumbles upon the option of the Anti-Void in Reapertale Gaster's notes.

Geno stabilizes but can't get out or risk his permanent death. Reaper promises he will find a solution. He throws himself in his research on how to cure Geno while Geno slowly but surely starts loosing both memories and sanity.

It's pure angst because Reaper is so focused on researching for Geno and visiting him everyday so he doesn't forget about him that he neglects Goth. When Reaper finally finds a possible cure, he goes to the Anti-Void just to find Error instead, who attacks the God of Death and leaves.

Reaper recognized Geno as Error inmediately and is left filled with grief and sorrow. On the other hand, Goth meets Palette and their friendship starts. Ah, young love.

________________

Wow, I sure do love making Geno/Error, Reaper and Goth suffer, don't I?