after mass part 1

the death of the chairmen had no effect on the 21 year old girl even tho the old man was kind to her and gave her advice on her abilities. the zodiacs on the other hand had her interest, same of the worlds most powerful hunters in one area.

she look around the main lobby of the HA tower as a few were crying, a fews aura flared with saddnes but she just didn't care. she was a borderline criminal after all, not to mention the shit she had just gone through. she signs 'people die in this world, no one is invincible. that's the cruel reality.' she thinks, trying to numb her thoughts

Tile a white dove drop a letter in her lap that snap her out of it. 'voting for a new chairmen already hu...'

she'll agreed play along with the hunter association for now but the moment they try to take her license, she gone. She signs as her depression and guilt sat heavily in her heart. 'might as well get this over with..' she says leaving the hunter association building

*At the place to which the voting was taking place*
guin waited patiently in line, her body ack from the combat as her wounds sting but her mind was numb, she ignored it dropping her vote into the box as she walk away. She seen a surprising sight that caught her eye, hisoka was sitting in the front roll seats.

'guess he looking for a new opponent'.

Hisoka seen her staring and smiled at her '79, she improved but not quite good enough'. "hisoka.." she says walking over to him. "hm?, you look like hell, my dear harleguin" he cooies smirking. guin arms were wrap in bloody badages along with her chest and neck as badage stitches on her forehead and cheek, with light bruising in areas that weren't covered by bandages. "I was dealing with a class A threat. what were you doing painting your nails in a corner?" she calmly says crossing her arms.

As Kubaru her Chimera ant hybrid sat behind her legs watching hisoka, he didn't count like the clowns aura. "such boring events are no concern to someone such as me" he says while shrugging.

'oh he doesn't know about gon yet...'

"youd probably Ben eaten anyway... but since your here that most mean" she says trailing off.

the comment annoyed him but he sided to play her game. "aw do you miss him?, I doubt he even cared to remember your name my dear" he smirks at her.

his eyes then darted down to the creature behind her as the creature aura spike as he snarled at hisoka.

"that's ok, I can hardly say his name correctly anyway" she shrugs, earning a light chuckle from hisoka.

"hm" she look up to see another familiar face as she bent down to pick up Kubaru. hisoka was still staring at the creature.

"is that thing using nen?" he ask pointing at the creature now in her arms as he grinned. she look back him "no... his just a-a mythical beast" her tone shake with the lie as hisoka pick up on it right off the back.

"seems your freinds here, so I'll take my leave" she says walking past the pin head man. hisoka watch her leave then turns his attention toward the figure beside him.

guin decided it was best to stay away from the hospital and gon altogether even tho choko, her sister had ask her to come several times.

guin had no interest in seeing gon or the others. she went to the gathering of the zodiacs the next day.

she watch as leario stormed in screaming like an idiot at ging. She signs smiling at his stupidity... she then watch as he punch ging with his ability as she slightly laughs at how he knock him flat out of his chair as the crowd cheered.

after everyone was excused. she headed outside and stand in front of the building watching the other hunters.

leario step in front of her as she quickly look away from him. "why haven't you been to see gon, choko has Ben calling you the past two days" his voice was serious but his demeanor was calm.

"I've Ben busy..." she says holding her emotions back. "what could be more important then your friends!!!" he yells at her as the creature in her arms snarls at him.

"people have lives out side of their Ally's" she replied blankly walking away. "is that all gon and the rest of us are to you. just allies you talk to when it's convenient" he says.

"are you my friends?" she ask. "I might have help them in this situation but that doesn't make up for my sins" she says looking at him.

he didn't know what to say.

"killua hates me and all for the better and gon will never forgive me and karopica probably wants me dead.." she says choking back her tears.

"youre wrong, gon still believes in you and ya killua is mad at you but he doesn't hate you and karopica will come around and ya I'm also still mad at you but I don't hate you, that's how friendships work!" he replied.

guin kept walking 'that doesn't matter I can't forgive karopica'.

she had walk farer into the city as a TV caught her attention an the word of the pure paladin squad caught her ears as well as the new loophole 'wait are they changing the hunters rules?!'. she look at her phone, 12 texts and 9 missed calls from choko. she signs placing her phone in her backpacked walking to a outdoor cafe across the street from her. her mind kept darting back an forth at what happen over the last few days. she begin to tear up as the bloody memories flooded back, the screams. the smell of blood. the gore. the horrifying aura. the waiter come over to her and ask for her order and she order a bottle of whiskey and a raw roast for Kubaru. she decided to drink away her sorrows as she sat kurbow down to eat.

choko had track her phone as she got tried of waiting for her. to the local cafe, guins once sky blue eyes were dull as she held onto the bottle letting her body go numb. "if he was here, he would scold you tile you tasted dirt" she smiles setting down in front of her. guin didn't look at her as cho signs "guin, we saved the world. He would be so proud of you, you remember what he told you?". "as long as my teachings live on, I will never truely die" she said almost lifeness. "hows gon?" she then ask. "he hasn't woke up yet. killua went to get a guaranteed solution" she smiles. "shit!" guin screams as her sister stares surprised at the outbrust "I seen hisoka and illumi the other day!. hisoka doesn't know about gon but I bit illumi does. illumi might try to stop kil!, he did threaten gon at the exam". cho smirks at her. "what?" guin asks her. "so you do still care for the boys" she lightly chuckles relaxing in her chair, her phone was in her hand. "just because they hate me, doesn't mean I want them to get hurt.." she Huff leaning back in her chain.