Love and Fighting

Felix's POV
Jack told me about what happened and he told me about Mark...Then he fell asleep in my lap. It was so sweet. I gently got up and went outside to meet Ethan, if it really is Ethan...

When I got outside, The car pulled up and a skinny guy jumped out holding a pile of clothes and a phone with a charger. Must be the guy...

E: Hey...Uh Felix?

F: Yep.

He handed me Jack's stuff and started to talk.

E: How'd you uh meet?

F: This hotel...And don't worry we aren't like...a thing he just uhm fell asleep while we were talking.

E: Oh yeah okay well...Keep him safe have him text me okay?

F: Sure thing

I shook his hand then went back to the room. I set his stuff down, covered him up, and went back to my room. I woke up the next morning when someone opened my door. I looked over and smiled.

F: Hi, Jack

J: How did you get my stuff?

F: Ethan. He wants you to call him as soon as you can. He came by at like 2 am to give you that stuff.

J: Oh okay...Thanks for getting it for me. And uhmm...sorry I fell asleep on you.

His face got so red!! AHHH

F: It's cool. Wanna grab a coffee?

J: Sure but only after we talk to Jenny.

F: Okay!

We went to the lobby and found Jenny making pancakes.

F: Ooh breakfast!

Jenny: yep! Hope you like blueberry pancakes!

J: OOOHHH YES!

We all sat down and ate and talked for about an hour and a half the me and Jack went out to walk to a nearby coffee shop.

J: So, When is VidCon?

F: This weekend.

J: Awesome! I've gotta tell Ethan I'm going.

F: Why don't you tell him now?

J: Okay! I shall

He took out his phone and walked in circles as he talked to Ethan. He told him about me, Jenny, his room, VidCon, and then they said goodbye. Ethan also told him something but I didn't know what that was until Jack started to talk about it.

J: When he went to get my stuff from Mark's house, He said he "didn't know" why he cheated on me. What a pathetic excuse. He did and don't know why? He came out as gay and fucked some girl? How the fuck does that work!? I mean, I know he could be bi but he was 100% gay! Why would he jus-

I grabbed his hands, stopping him from going anywhere an I looked him in the eyes.

F: Jack, Don't think about it too much. You're better off now. Okay?

He nodded and I hugged him. He sighed deep into my chest and I smiled.

J: Let's get that coffee now!

We went in and he froze.

J: Felix, we have to leave!

F: Why?

J: That's Mark!

F: HIM?

Jack nodded and I smiled.