七(What the hell?)

*(Y/N) POV*

I flip over his wrist and see...

The drawing of a rose I did this morning? 

I immediately grab a pen and and draw  a small flower next to the rose and sure enough it shows up on his wrist. I grin and start bouncing around, knowing that I have such a precious soulmate I was beyond happy. 

"Wha-" Komori rubs his eyes. He sees a new flower on his hand and grins. He look at me,

"Look! I have another flower on my wrist!" I grin and rake my hand through my hair once. 

"Wait-" He pauses.

"Lemme see your wrist." I freeze. He looks at me with a small smile on his face and places our wrists side by side.

"Whoa." He whispers. His faces breaks out in a huge grin and he mauls me in a hug. 

"I'm glad it's you.." he said and we cuddle for a bit, the new piece of information telling us it's okay to fall in love. 

—————

It was morning and Komori was still asleep. I grin  and slip out of the covers, facing my face and head towards the kitchen. I raid his fridge and start making eggs and toast, the two things I survive on and check my phone.

Omi: Morning! :) 

Me: Morning 2 u 2.

I grin excited to tell Omi about me and Komori. Speaking of the devil I head shuffling and feet coming down the stairs his sleepy head pops out from behind the doorway and he grins at me. 

"Good morning!" He says and hugs me once and I hand him a plate of eggs and toast. We eat together in silence, both of us having so many questions we want to ask each other. 

Knock knock 

We both turn towards the door and contemplate wether to open it or not. Komori walks towards it and opened it revealing, Omi and Akaashi. I grin and yell,

"OMI!" And throw myself at my brother. He ruffles my hair and says,

"Surprise?" I see gunmetal blue eyes behind him twinkling and I bounce up and down.

"Long time no see, Keiji!" He smiles softly pats my head. I see Komori behind me, look like he was debating and I immediately realize.

When should we tell my brother.

"Uhhh.... Come inside." They do, and we start talking and sipping coffee. Until...

"We're soulmates, Omi." Komori breaks the news.

"What the hell?" 

—————

Chapter 7 ✅ 

Stay safe!

-Kanome